Viviana Vieto Photography & Films

Heredia, CR Visit website
$2,900 Most Popular Price

$2,900 Most Popular Price

I’m so grateful that you want to know more about the magic we do behind Viviana Vieto Photography!

Let me introduce myself, my name is Viviana and I love capturing everlasting moments as a living.

As a wedding photographer I’ve been witness of the most amazing couples in love that come to Costa Rica to celebrate their special day in this tropical paradise.

I love to travel and spending time with my greatest love and son Gael.

There is a talented group behind Viviana Vieto Photography, I can’t say it’s only me. We are a great team working to improve our vision of fine art wedding photography and videography.

Art needs inspiration and to be constantly learning new techniques. For us the inspiration comes from a shared passion and surrounding ourselves with talented people who open their minds to do something new and give their best.

Since being behind cameras is our passion, this enables us to really capture the scenes of unforgettable experiences that will become our client’s everlasting memories.

If you’re looking for heartfelt photography & a new best friend on your wedding day you’ve come to the right place!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2900

2nd Shooter
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas

• Katy
    Katy W. Married on 05/31/2021

Costa Rica Photography

I will update this review with the photography once we get our preview, but I can only imagine they are beautiful. Viviana and her team went above and beyond to capture the best shots. We even flagged down a surfer to get some wedding pics with him in the background. Her team was so great to work with. You won't find a nicer group to work with in Costa Rica!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer S. Married on 02/02/2019

Best CR Weddig Photographer

Viviana and her team were amazing to work with. She not only took all the pictures I requested, but so many more. She was very prompt in responding to emails during the planning process as well as after the wedding. During our wedding she was kind, helpful, and made us feel comfortable. Viviana is extremely knolegable about the perfect angles and lighting and it shows through the amazing pictures she took! I would highly recommend her and her team to anyone!
  • I
    Irma D. Married on 01/19/2019

Excellent!

Very professional, quality work and great pricing. Very happy with our choice. The pictures are so beautiful. A big Thank You to Ganeza, who made the day so much more fun and memorable. Thank you both. You are fantastic! Highly recommended!

Deals