Nadia Cambronero

Guanacaste, CR View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hola 😊!

THANK-YOU for visiting our profile! I feel honored that you are considering our services on such a special occasion. 🍾

Nadia Cambronero is the best Hair and Makeup agency in COSTA RICA , specializing in event and bridal services. Our highly experienced team will design a unique and timeless look for your special day guaranteed to exceed your expectations.

With over 15 years of experience in the hair and makeup industry and many international certifications, we are proud to get constant endorsement . What makes us most proud is our wonderful reviews from our clients in WeddingWire and that we have earned Couples’ Choice award 4 years in a row! We have also been recognized by the top wedding magazine blogs such as Boho Weddings, JUNEBUGWEDDING, INSIDE WEDDINGS, WEDDING CHICKS, and others.

Nothing thrills us more than nailing a wedding look and watching the bride discover herself as the protagonist of the moment she always dreamt of.

Nadia created her Hair and Makeup agency from a place of passion and the desire to be part of that special moment when a girl’s dream turns into a woman’s reality. We have had the pleasure of working with over 200 brides from different nationalities and backgrounds.

Nadia is internationally certified by make-up gurus like Samer Khouzami, Danessa Myricks, Kevin Goicouchea, Alessandro Alcantara, and Luis Torres.

Costa Rica is extremely beautiful and one of the most sought-after destinations for weddings because of its fairy-tale settings and paradisiac nature. We are committed to create the perfect bridal hair and makeup look for you and to deliver long-lasting and flawless results.

Ask for our Bridal Packages and other services for family and friends. Write or call us if you’d like further information, we will happily get in touch.

Book your free conslutation with our CEO and artist Nadia Cambronero , she will be delighted to help you in designd your dream look !

nadia@nadiacambronero.com

Visit our web site for more info www.nadiacambronero.com

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$75

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$80

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$80

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Facials
Hair
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure
Massages
Spa
Tanning

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Anna
    Anna Getting married on 12/04/2025

I am Packing Nadia Up and Taking her to the US with me

I am SO HAPPY I booked Nadia! She was hands down one of my favorite vendors I hired for my wedding. I never looked and felt more beautiful than on my wedding day with her help. She did such a fantastic job with my me, my bridesmaids, and my mother. Our hair and make-up looked stunning - I had never seen my mother so beautiful. Nadia was such an asset to have and so sweet. She did an excellent job maintaining timelines while being laser focused in a hectic wedding environment. I had a veil that was capped and attached to my dress that everyone forgot about, including me but not Nadia, she was so detail-oriented, she attached it right before I walked down the aisle.

Nadia also knew exactly how to style my hair and makeup when she saw my dress. I didn't have a hair and make-up trial but I didn't need one because of her high-quality work and artistry. I have super curly hair that she and her assistant blew out and styled. She even helped consult me on my purchase of extensions over Instagram messager while I was at home in the U.S. My wedding was my first time with extensions in my hair and I was so impressed with the results. She gave me the most beautiful glam look. My makeup was waterproof and stayed on all night, matter of fact, it looked even better as the night went on - something that I didn't know was possible.

I highly HIGHLY recommend Nadia and her team to any bride getting married in Costa Rica; she is without a doubt, the best. I wish all my friends in the U.S. could use her on their wedding day.

Nadia Cambronero's reply:

Omg !!! I’m crying!! Thanks so much for this review !! I can’t have words to express to say thanks ! Are the sweetest words I ever heard! Thanks for believe in my work ! I put all my love and dedication in each client ! This words have not price ! Nothing in the word pay this amazing review thanks so much ! ❤️
    Heather H. Married on 04/30/2022

Can't say enough great things

Nadia & her team are top notch! They used the best products, arrived early, and everyone's makeup looked fabulous! Her team really takes their time to make sure everyone's makeup looks amazinggg. Everyone had very natural looking, but also very glowy glamourus makeup that was perfect for a wedding! I truly can't recommend this team enough for beautiful long lasting makeup! Nadia also helps you pose for closeup makeup photos that turned out to be really beautiful. Look no further for the best glam team in Costa Rica!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Carolina & Moonis
    91 photos · 01/20/2018

Coco Beach, Coco Beach Guanacaste, CR, CR 0003Z
506-83145015
Location of (Nadia Cambronero)

Other vendors in Costa Rica for your wedding