Vivian Fox Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,700 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,700 Most Popular Price

Vivian Fox Photography is a company based in Anaheim, California, that specializes in capturing weddings and elopements. Vivian treasures the experience of photographing newlyweds’ special days and loves getting to know each couple. This adventurous individual is happy to work with clients celebrating their nuptials throughout Orange County and across the globe.

Vivian Fox Photography strives to preserve each client’s cherished memories. She understands that a wedding is as unique as the couple getting married, so she offers customizable photo collections. Vivian expertly captures candid moments and gently guides newlyweds through natural portraits to provide a wide variety of beautiful images. She is happy to lend her expertise with timeline and planning details to ensure she covers each important angle on the big day. Couples can also avail of an engagement session and the services of a second photographer.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,700

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kate S. Getting married on 06/05/2023

Couples Photo Shoot

We loved shooting with Vivian! Our first shoot with her was an in home photo shoot and it was so fun! She turned on some music for us and we just laughed and did whatever poses she told us to do! It was so fun and the photos turned out AMAZING!!
    We also did a couples photo shoot with her at a local redwood grove and that shoot was just as fun! We’ve both never really felt totally comfortable in front of a camera but with Vivian it is so easy! She made us both feel comfortable and really knew what she was doing when it came to what poses look best from her view! For sure using her for all our future photo shoots and events to come :) Love her!!
    Samantha L. Getting married on 10/15/2022

Absolutely amazing!!

I can’t even begin to express how amazing it was having Vivian as our photographer for our engagement photos, my fiancé reached out to her saying he wanted to plan “couples photos” with a surprise proposal and Vivian did so well at not even giving a hint that it was going to happen! After the fact my now fiancé told me how calm and at ease Vivian made him during the whole process. Taking photos with Vivian was honestly so fun, I was so nervous going into it being behind the camera for an hour and she truly made me feel so relaxed and looking at the pictures afterwards I cannot believe how beautifully she captured our relationship and our love. I can’t help but smile when looking at all of our photos.
  • Arianna
    Arianna P. Married on 06/18/2022

Engagement Shoot + Wedding

Our engagement period was short, and finding a wedding photographer was something we were having a hard time doing. The groom’s sister, who also was engaged at the time, hired Vivian to do her engagement photos and highly recommended her. When we saw the photos she had taken, we immediately agreed that we wanted to hire Vivian for our wedding! Before the engagement shoot (included in the package we chose), Vivian had asked us to create a Pinterest board of the look we were going for. She suggested a park for the shoot based off of our Pinterest, and the location was exactly what we had envisioned as the background for the pictures! The engagement shoot was the first time we had taken professional photos. We initially were nervous and embarrassed because we feel that we could be a bit awkward, but Vivian played music during the shoot and made us feel very comfortable. The pictures she shot were natural and represented us so well. She even
    helped us decide which outfits to wear and that was extremely helpful! We love how these pictures came out and currently have five displayed throughout our home :)

Vivian was also amazing on our wedding day. She was punctual, fun, and very patient with our huge and crazy family. Her edits came out so gorgeous and we just absolutely love her look! We chose the package that included a second shooter and are grateful that we did, as we have photos taken from different angles/perspectives. We are so grateful that we found Vivian to photograph our special day!

Vivian Fox Photography's reply:

Arianna, Thank you so much for tis sweet review! I'm so thrilled you love your photos as much as I do and that you printed & hung them all over your house already! SO CUTE! I love you both! Congratulations again & Thank you for choosing me (: With Love, Vivian Fox
  • illustration stars

Team

Vivian  Fox
Vivian Fox
Owner

Hey, my name is Vivian Fox and I'm a Destination Wedding & Elopement Photographer based out of Southern California, and I'm so excited that your here! I have been practicing photography for about 12 years and Wedding photography is such a huge passion of mine!

I love pasta & dancing and yes I will cry during your big day behind the camera at least once, while I capture your candid & natural moments. I strive to please anyone I come in contact with, so after your wedding day you'll feel like I'm not just your photographer , but your friend with a camera dancing alongside you at the reception! Please check out my work and reach out to see if I'm the perfect fit for your perfect day! (:

Anaheim Anaheim, CA, 92805
Location of (Vivian Fox Photography)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding