On WeddingWire since 2013
Bring your event to life with Vivace Live, a string ensemble emerging from Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Say Goodbye to boring entertainment and cookie-cutter music! Vivace Live offers relatable, fun and on-trend music for wedding ceremonies and/or receptions. Not into stiff/classical musicians or over-dramatic violinists in stilettos and smoke? Then you value style and authenticity, and are in the right place! Enjoy Vivace Live's unique renditions of modern music on classic strings (or electric violins). You can:
- Book strings for your wedding ceremony (soft Bridgerton style) and/or
- Pair strings with Vivace's recommended DJ's for an entire night of entertainment or
- Choose your own DJ or band for your reception AND book Vivace Live for your ceremony, cocktail, and dinner
Booking both an excellent DJ and Strings under one Vivace contract is simple and will provide a seamless, stylistically cohesive experience for you and your guests. Vivace Live travels nationally for luxury weddings and also performs for countless local weddings in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and Delaware. Genres: Pop, Indie Rock, Jazz, Folk, Celtic, Classical, Film, and Sacred. Check out www.vivacelive.com for full package details.
Why shouldn't your wedding entertainment feel like a fun Saturday night out? Join Vivace Live String Quartet for one of their regular public performances at Tellus360 in Lancaster City, PA or Wyndridge Farm in Dallastown PA for a relaxed and up-close experience while listening to covers of Maroon Five, Coldplay, Sigur Ros, Ed Sheeran, The Killers etc. (See their website for dates, times, and ticket costs.)
Sara Irvine, Vivace Live's Founder and Director, commits to bring a fresh, personalized and creative experience to every wedding, large or small. (Custom Packages and Songs are available upon request.)
- "Vivace Live Mixed": (blending Live Music and DJ: Pair one of their favorite DJ's with strings for a complete evening of musical entertainment (Ceremony thru the Dance Party in one contract)
- **MOST POPULAR PACKAGE** String Quartet Band: (String Quartet, Sound Equipment, Drums) for Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Dinner
- Acoustic String Quartet, String Duo, or Soloist for your wedding ceremony and cocktail hour
- Fiddle & Fray: a live string duo who plays with backing tracks for cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing
- Monkton Jazz Ensemble: Piano, Saxaphone, Drums, Bass, for ceremony, cocktail and dinner.
- Custom combinations of 2-3 ensembles listed above (the more variety, the better!)
Instrument Choices include: Violin, Viola, Cello, Flute, Piano, Guitar, Harp, Vocals and Percussion
- Officiant Mics for ceremonies
- Instrument Mics for performances
- Electric Instruments (2 Violins, Viola, Cello)
- Customized Songs: If you have a special song in mind, let them know!
- Joint booking and performance with our favorite local DJ's!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
How many musicians are in your band(s)?
What instruments does your group play?
What services do you provide?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
28 User photos
Vivace Live String Quartet is the BEST string ensemble around!
Julianna's experience was recognizable from the start as she guided us through the planning process, answered all our questions, and gave recommendations that made our small celebration unforgettable. She provided us with a well-organized portal that allowed us to find all our details in one place and even checked in frequently to provide help as needed. Within a few emails, our wedding day was planned and ready to go, with no issues whatsoever OR any worry in my mind.
We got married on a Thursday, and this fit into Vivace Live’s availability! The day of our wedding, the musicians arrived early to set up and coordinated with our wedding planner without hesitation. They provided prelude music before the ceremony began as guests arrived and were seated. All our requests were met without question- we requested special Groomsmen music during our ceremony and extended our contracted playing time. For the cocktail hour, we sent in the genre of music that we enjoy the most, and the musicians created the most perfect playlist to play- not having to create the any type of full playlist lifted a huge weight from my shoulders (as the bride)! The musicians were also dressed professionally, and their equipment was extremely well-kept.
To my surprise, Julianna was a musician that day and greeted me with big smiles and kind words. The entire team expressed their gratitude for spending our special day with us and that alone spoke bounds to my husband and I. The Vivace Live musicians are extremely talented musicians, we still have friends and family talking about them. We cannot thank Julianna and the entire team enough, we would recommend The Vivace Live String Quartet to everyone a thousand times! Thank you for playing such a special part in making all our wedding dreams come true!
P.S. I work at a wedding venue and Vivace Live is a preferred live music vendor- for every obvious reason! I could not imagine working with anyone else except Vivace Live! 😊
PERFECT for our ceremony and cocktail hour
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements1 Endorsement
If you're looking for music to set your event apart from the rest, Vivance Strings is perfect! Music was just so beautiful! I had the opportunity to talk with them after they were finished playing for a wedding and they all were so personable. Just a great team to work with!