Lancaster, Lancaster, PA 17606 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Vivace Live

Vivace Live is a string ensemble/cover band emerging from Lancaster, Pennsylvania. This group takes its classical roots and performs eclectic music in venues ranging from wedding venues and churches to concert halls and rock clubs. Reaching wide audiences across many age groups and musical interests, Vivace Live travels Nationwide and specializes in the following genres: Pop, IndieRock, Jazz, Folk, Celtic, Classical, Film, and Sacred. Their vivacious spirit mixed with optional amplification, drums and their favorite DJ, will set your wedding apart from the average, predictable wedding!

Experience Us

Sara Irvine, lead violinist and Artistic Director for VL, has worked with couples, vendors and string players to bring each wedding to life for over 20 years. If you want to hear Vivace Live in person, and hear a sampling of their 1000+ song repertoire, join them for one of their regular public performances at Tellus360 in Lancaster City for a relaxed and up-close experience while listening to covers of Radiohead, Sigur Ross, Ed Sheeran, Adele etc. (See their website for dates, times, and ticket costs.)

Vivace Live believes that high-quality entertainment should be accessible and affordable to today’s couples. They commit to bring a fresh and creative experience to every wedding. (Custom Packages are available upon request.) Their four main packages are:

1. String Quartet Band: (String Quartet, Sound Equipment, Percussion) for Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Dinner
  2. "Vivace Live Mixed": (blending String Quartet Band with DJ: Bring on the Bash) for a complete evening of musical entertainment (Ceremony thru the Dance Party)
  3. Acoustic String Quartet or String Duo for Ceremony and Cocktail Hour
  4. Acoustic String Quartet, String Duo or Soloist for Ceremony only

In addition to performing weddings, Vivace Live also provides music for:

• Rehearsal Dinners
  • Bridal Showers
  • Morning Brunch follwing the Wedding Day
  • Engagement Parties

Instrument Choices include: Strings, Flute, Piano, Guitar, Harp, Vocals and Percussion

Optional Add-on's:

• Officiant Mic's for ceremonies
  • Instrument Mic's for performances
  • Customized Musical Arrangements
  • Joint performance with DJ: "Bring on the Bash"
fig edited by sara 51 647927

Vivace Live 2
Vivace Live 3
  • Trudy

Trudy · Married on 06/08/2019

Gorgeous, Magical String Quartet!!

I will never forget, after my husband and I were engaged and started our wedding planning, before we chose our venue or anything else, he came up to me with the laptop and said "this is my one request." And that was how I first learned of Vivace Live. We spent the rest of the night listening to their sound clips on their website, and I wondered, "do you think they sound as good in person?"
    Flash forward to today and I can tell you having Vivace Live at our wedding was one of the best decisions that we could have made. It was a wedding gift to ourselves and our guests; their beautiful music added an elegance and magic to our rustic venue that made the day truly special. We had guests of all ages (from under 2 years old to 90) and backgrounds; Vivace Live was loved by all!! Their music is timeless with a great selection of songs ranging from classical to contemporary, celtic, film, religious, jazz...something for everyone! Sara and the other musicians themselves were friendly and professional; very easy to work with and a pleasure to have at our wedding. Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

Vivace Live is absolutely AMAZING!!

I had the opportunity of hearing Vivace Live at my friends wedding. I knew immediately after hearing them, that I wanted to book them for our wedding. Sara was very helpful in assisting us to choose songs for our wedding. We booked Vivace Live to play for our ceremony and cocktail hour and guests are still talking about how amazing the live music was. They played every song that we asked them to play and they even collaborated and played a song with our Dj! Vivace Live was such an absolute joy to work with! They responded promptly to my emails and never hesitated to help me in any way that I needed them! I would highly recommend them for anyone who is looking for a live string quartet.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Award

Vivace Live FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 500.00
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, String - Quartet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Drums, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Organ, Piano, Trumpet, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• M Reed Photography
    M Reed Photography Wedding Photographers

If you're looking for music to set your event apart from the rest, Vivance Strings is perfect! Music was just so beautiful! I had the opportunity to talk with them after they were finished playing for a wedding and they all were so personable. Just a great team to work with!

• Lancaster Lancaster, PA, 17606 See on map