7500 Fenton Rd., Grand Blanc, MI 48439 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Viva Grand Salon

Viva Grand is a Redken salon that specializes in precision cut and color. Our team of stylists do everything from designer haircuts to dimensional color and highlights. Hate your curls? Unhappy with your color? Looking to make a big splash when you say "I do?" Our expert stylists take beauty transformations to the next level, pulling from their years of experience to ensure you look your best on your wedding day and beyond.

We offer:
(Bridal vendors) Refer a bride and receive a free consultation.
(Brides) Book your bridal party with us and get a free signature restorative hair treatment during consultation to bring shine to your special day.
(Everyone) Viva Grand also offers a client referral program that includes 20% off your next appointment when you refer a friend or family member.

*Want us to come to you? Viva Grand Salon can make special arrangements with one of our stylists to come to your home or wedding venue if necessary. Please make sure you discuss this with your stylist during your first consultation at our salon.

• MKGLAM & GLOW
vivagrandsquare
vivagrandsalon1

1 Reviews for Viva Grand Salon

Holly · Married on 08/08/2010

I spent the morning of my wedding with my mom, four bridesmaids, one woman of honor, two flowergirls, and four stylists. While my husband-to-be dealt with some craziness, I relaxed with mimosas, yummy breakfast treats, and some really awesome folks. (Yes, you can and should relax on your wedding day!) Not only did I thoroughly enjoy beginning my wedding day at Viva Grand, Todd did a simply outstanding job with my organic up-do. I gave him a few basic/vague ideas of what I was hoping for and walked out with the most stunning up-do I have ever had - it was so much better than I could have imagined. Not only did I enjoy my morning there and the results, my hair stayed gorgeous throughout our humid, slightly windy outdoor ceremony and I received multiple compliments about my hair, especially about the tiny braid Todd suggested. My husband is still jealous that while I laughed and relaxed with friends, he dealt with all of the stress I felt for the previous months.

I would very strongly recommend Viva Grand Salon for a relaxing way to ensure gorgeous hair on your wedding day! I could not have asked for more!

Sent on 10/21/2010

Viva Grand Salon FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Viva Grand Salon 1
    Look Beautiful on Your Wedding Day for Free!
    Book your bridal party with Viva Grand Salon and enjoy a free cut, color, and style for your wedding day!

• 7500 Fenton Rd. Grand Blanc, 48439 See on map
    Tuesday - Friday: 9AM - 6PM Saturday: 9AM - 3PM (Closed Sunday and Monday)