Bay City, MI 48708 Map · Phone number

About LC Make-Up Artistry

Believe In Your Own Beauty!

The Knot Best of Weddings 2012-2018, Hall of Fame, Greatest in the Great Lakes Bay Region - Makeup Artist and Brow Whisperer, Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Award 2011, 2012 and 2013, Wedding Wire Couple's Choice Award 2014, 2015 and 2018, Wire Rated 2010, 2011 and 2012

Our philosophy is simple: To enhance and accentuate your natural beauty, not to mask it. We want you to look and feel beautiful. But most importantly we want you to look and feel like you! Real beauty comes from the inside. Our job is to make you feel it on the outside! We want you to Believe in your own beauty! Taking the time to hire a professional makeup artist will assure your appearance in your photos and videos is flawless. There is an art to applying makeup so it looks amazing BOTH in photos and in person.

We offer makeup trial runs for the bride. This will allow you to see what you will look like on your big day. We start with a detailed consultation to determine what kind of bridal look you envision for your special day. You will then receive a full makeup application. Our job is to understand your vision and needs and make them happen. We allow plenty of time for adjustments and to try different makeup looks also.

The day of your wedding, we will come to you! This allows you and your bridal party to enjoy the day. No running from one place to another. You are able to relax and spend this precious time being together. We will travel anywhere in Michigan.

We look forward to being part of your Big Day! Ask us about our discounts for large bridal parties!

We offer airbrush makeup, false lashes, facial treatments, chemical peels, hair removal, eyelash tinting and eyebrow tinting. We have experience with everyday women, bridal, editorial, creative, film and theatre. All facial treatments, chemical peels and hair removal services are performed by a licensed Aesthetician/ Medical Assistant.

If you have any questions please email us at laura@lcmakeupartistry.com or call 989-493-2607.

Follow LC Make-Up Artistry on

LC Make-Up Artistry 3
LC Make-Up Artistry 4
  • Angela

Angela Frost · Married on 10/29/2018

Always amazed by the quality

I have been a client of Laura’s for about 2 years now. She is amazing! Her attention to detail gives you exactly what you want. Honestly, I wish I would have found her years ago. She offers a variety of services. Myself and my daughters use her for all of our events. She seriously can make you look and feel like a super model! She’s very professional, great personality and makes you feel comfortable. There is a reason she gets booked 2 years in advance.

Elyse · Married on 10/13/2018

Bridal Hair

Through LC MakeUp artistry, we had hired Janel and Shelli to come on-site the morning of my wedding as our hair stylists. First off, these 2 ladies are SO SWEET and were a ton of fun. They have great personalities and everyone felt super comfortable. But more importantly they were very professional, and did an amazing job for everyone. All of my gals have very different hair types, and they did everyone's hair with ease and they all looked gorgeous. They arrived right on time, and were able to get everyone's hair done in the time we were going for. They got stuff done while not being rushed and the atmosphere was calming, which is definitely important the morning of a wedding! LC was extremely accommodating each time I contacted her with any time changes. Everyone was fabulous to work with, quick responses via email, very professional, and I was very pleased with the entire experience for myself and the girls! Thank you for helping to make my day so special and helping each gal feel so beautiful and confident! Get LC booked now for your special event!

Photo Credits: Tauri Baum Photography

LC Make-Up Artistry 5
    LC Make-Up Artistry 6
    LC Make-Up Artistry 7
    LC Make-Up Artistry 8

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2018

I have been going to Laura for makeup and eyebrow shaping for years, so it was never a question that she would be my choice for doing my makeup for my wedding. I even checked her availability before finalizing our wedding date. Laura is a total professional and worth every penny. She not only did my makeup, but two of my bridesmaids’, two hostesses’, and my mom’s makeup as well. None of us ever wear a lot of makeup and came out looking stunning - not overdone or fake. She’s the real deal, ladies Prior to my wedding, Laura did my make up twice for weddings that I stood in and twice for a boudior photo shoot. She made us all look and feel gorgeous. I would trust her with my face any day.

LC Make-Up Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 15.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing