LC Make-Up Artistry Reviews

LC Make-Up Artistry 4
LC Make-Up Artistry 5

Allie · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Laura did my makeup and some of my bridal party on 8/3/19 on location at the doubletree in bay city. All of our makeup looked great and stayed all night! She is a pleasure to work with, super nice!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    LC Make-Up Artistry 6
  • Angela

Angela Frost · Married on 10/29/2018

Always amazed by the quality

I have been a client of Laura’s for about 2 years now. She is amazing! Her attention to detail gives you exactly what you want. Honestly, I wish I would have found her years ago. She offers a variety of services. Myself and my daughters use her for all of our events. She seriously can make you look and feel like a super model! She’s very professional, great personality and makes you feel comfortable. There is a reason she gets booked 2 years in advance.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Elyse · Married on 10/13/2018

Bridal Hair

Through LC MakeUp artistry, we had hired Janel and Shelli to come on-site the morning of my wedding as our hair stylists. First off, these 2 ladies are SO SWEET and were a ton of fun. They have great personalities and everyone felt super comfortable. But more importantly they were very professional, and did an amazing job for everyone. All of my gals have very different hair types, and they did everyone's hair with ease and they all looked gorgeous. They arrived right on time, and were able to get everyone's hair done in the time we were going for. They got stuff done while not being rushed and the atmosphere was calming, which is definitely important the morning of a wedding! LC was extremely accommodating each time I contacted her with any time changes. Everyone was fabulous to work with, quick responses via email, very professional, and I was very pleased with the entire experience for myself and the girls! Thank you for helping to make my day so special and helping each gal feel so beautiful and confident! Get LC booked now for your special event!

Photo Credits: Tauri Baum Photography

Sent on 11/04/2018
    LC Make-Up Artistry 7
    LC Make-Up Artistry 8
    LC Make-Up Artistry 9
    LC Make-Up Artistry 10

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2018

I have been going to Laura for makeup and eyebrow shaping for years, so it was never a question that she would be my choice for doing my makeup for my wedding. I even checked her availability before finalizing our wedding date. Laura is a total professional and worth every penny. She not only did my makeup, but two of my bridesmaids’, two hostesses’, and my mom’s makeup as well. None of us ever wear a lot of makeup and came out looking stunning - not overdone or fake. She’s the real deal, ladies Prior to my wedding, Laura did my make up twice for weddings that I stood in and twice for a boudior photo shoot. She made us all look and feel gorgeous. I would trust her with my face any day.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Eva · Married on 09/05/2018

LC Make-up Artistry did my hair and make-up and the mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and the maid of honor and they did great! Laura did our make-up and she made sure everything was perfect and took her time. She also was great about showing up early and on time! Janelle did our hair and she also was fantastic. Our hair and make-up stayed all day even with it being 85 and humid! I highly recommend LC make-up Artistry. They made my day flawless along with doing a beautiful job. I also received so many compliments at my reception about the hair. They truly are the best!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Stephanie · Married on 01/20/2018

LC has done my make up three times now and I can’t wait to have her do it a fourth time! She does amazing work and is a ton of fun! I can’t say enough good things about LC Make Up Artistry. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get dolled up for ANY occasion.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Jackie · Married on 10/14/2017

Loved Laura! She captured the look I wanted perfectly. She did makeup for 5 of us the morning of our wedding and everyone was happy with the result. If you're looking for a natural but fabulous look, choose Laura and you won't be disapppinted.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Chelsea · Married on 09/23/2017

Laura is the absolute best! Along with being an amazing make-up artist, she's such a kind hearted, understanding, soft spoken person. All of these qualities make her worth every single penny. She did all 8 of us total and everybody absolutely loved her. Our makeup stayed in place all night through crying at the ceremony, sweating on an ungodly hot day during pictures, and dancing the night away. She's the only makeup artist I will continuously go to for any event.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/16/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Laura as my makeup artist for my wedding day. We did a trial run first and Laura was so helpful to make sure I looked the way I wanted to for my wedding. On the day of my wedding she drove to the hotel that the girls and I were getting ready at and single handed did the make up of nine women before 1:15 pm. Laura was absolutely amazing and the girls looked so beautiful. I cannot thank her enough for helping to make my wedding day PERFECT!!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2017

I have had multiple encounters with LC make-up and every time extremely happy with the services from hair to makeup it has been top notch! ??

Sent on 09/27/2016

Emily · Married on 06/03/2017

I can not say enough good things about Laura! I am a DJ, I work very long hours and sometimes in very hot conditions! I have my make-up and hair done very early in the day. They will both last all day and well into the late hours that I work. The make-up is beautifully done in every style she does, whether it is a natural or dramatic effect. Looks great in pictures and very clean up close. This is the only company I use for work and personal events or photo shoots! I always recommend L.C.!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Lori · Married on 10/01/2015

I've admired Laura's work for quite some time, so when it came time to book a MUA for my photography clients I new exactly who to call. I feel like I can call on Laura for any type of client I have. Whether it be weddings, seniors or boudoir I know she can rock it all! I come to her with absolutely no vision and she seems to be able to pick apart my rambled ideas and put together a look that kills. Her work is absolutely flawless. From the airbrush foundation application to the lashes to the lips...everything just blows me away. I recommend LC Make-Up Artistry to all my friends and my clients. I trust my clients faces in her hands!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Misty · Married on 10/25/2014

I booked Laura for my wedding to do me, my mom, and all of my bridesmaids. She traveled to the site which made it way more convenient to get ready for the wedding. She was professional, friendly, and very helpful if someone had a concern. The makeup looked awesome! I felt pretty and it was light weight and lasted all night.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Ashlie · Married on 09/27/2014

After living in Florida for a few years, I had the pleasure of having my makeup done by some pretty amazing make up artists. Needless to say when I moved back to Michigan and began planning my wedding, I was not willing to hire just any makeup artist. I was looking for the best of the best. I searched high and low for someone with the style I was looking for. I came across Laura's page and loved what I saw! Even though she was on the opposite side of the state, I had to book her! Laura listened to everything I had to say and accommodated myself and my bridesmaids in every way possible. She and her amazing assistant Tori drove all the way to Grand Rapids to make us gals look and feel beautiful. Laura knows what she is doing and knows how to make each and every skin type look beautiful. I wouldn't have changed a single thing about my wedding makeup, Laura is worth every penny:). All of my bridesmaids as well as mother and mother in law were so happy with the results. I wish I could afford to have Laura do my makeup everyday! I will certainly be referring LC makeup artistry to every soon to be bride I know! Thanks again Laura!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2014

Choosing Laura and Lc Make-up Artistry to do my wedding make- up was hands down the BEST decision I made when planning my wedding. Working with Laura was fun and easy. She came to me the day of the wedding so I was able to relax and not have to drive all over to different salons. She made my makeup elegant, flawless and timeless. I felt absolutely beautiful when I was finished. I will be using LC Make-Up in the future for all my photo needs and special occasions!!! THANK YOU LAURA!!!

Sent on 10/28/2014

shannin · Married on 09/13/2014

Very professional. Absolutely perfect. Helped to make myself, my mother and my picky bridesmaids look flawless :) I want to plan another event, just so I can use their services again!!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Shelby · Married on 09/06/2014

Laura is amazing, I would absolutely recommend her! I received so many compliments on my makeup and she made it happen. Thanks a million, Laura for helping me be my best self on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Jimelle · Married on 08/23/2014

I found LC Makeup-Artistry here on Weddingwire.com. I was hoping to find someone who would travel to the location of our wedding to apply makeup, would be flexible and understanding of what I wanted as well as willing to apply the makeup for my teenage step-daughters. Lauren of LC Makeup-Aristry went above and beyond to accommodate us and our experience was far above all my expectations. I was so happy with her work and felt beyond beautiful on my wedding day. I am so happy with everything and am thankful I found LC Makeup Artistry. I highly recommend this vendor for all occasions!!!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Alisha · Married on 08/02/2014

Laura was the best make up artist I could ask for on my big day!
    She helped with extra things and gave myself and my bridesmaids all the time they needed and really made me feel amazingly flawless. The make up lasted all day and night I did not even need to re apply my lipstick! She is truly an amazing person and artist. I will forever go to her for make up beauty and eyebrow needs.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Peggy · Married on 04/05/2014

Laura does such an amazing job! She's prompt, reliable, and accommodating. She made me feel so comfortable in make-up that I don't usually wear! She warmed a repeat customer, for sure!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Carissa · Married on 04/05/2014

I absolutely love LC Make-up Artistry and would highly highly recommend!! I had Laura do my make-up for my wedding day and it turned out better than I ever imagined. I was nervous about getting my makeup professionally done as I have never had it done before and don't wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis, but it turned out great! I felt so beautiful and the way the makeup looks in all of my pictures is incredible! She really understands how to apply makeup so that you look beautiful in photos as well as in person. Her services aren't cheap, but I would say it is definitely worth it! You won't regret it when you're looking back on all your wedding photos! I also had my hair done through LC Make-Up Artistry and it was equally as awesome!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Molly · Married on 11/23/2013

Laura is a true professional. I've worked with her on photo shoots that I've shot as well. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my makeup for my big day. She always knows exactly how to make you look and feel your best! I felt amazing on my wedding day and my makeup held all day! I didn't want to wash it off at the end of the night!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Meg · Married on 10/05/2013

As a bride, I wanted to feel and look beautiful on my big day. LC Make-Up Artistry did just that. Laura is absolutely wonderful and she did a more than perfect job on my bridal make-up. My groom was so impressed and stunned. I cannot thank you enough for taking your time to make sure everything was perfect for me and my special day. Everything was wonderful. I loved the airbrushed look and feel and I am still wearing it the next day. My pictures look amazing, natural, and flawless. I highly recommend this service to anyone. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Trish · Married on 10/01/2013

I've been photographing weddings for 3 years now and when I saw Laura's makeup skills I was BEYOND amazed. It was clean, not overdone and the lashes were GORGEOUS. Not only that, but it lasted all day. I normally have to do editing to my bride's faces, but with Laura's application I didn't have to do a thing.
    I was so happy with Laura's work that I have her work on my models and clients for various photoshoots. If you think you will save a couple bucks having your friend or sister do your makeup, spend the money on this PRO. You will be very pleased.
    Trish Hadley, Photographer
    Patrick Hadley Photography

Sent on 10/07/2013

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2013

Laura did an amazing job on my make-up for my wedding day! I am so happy with the service that she provided. I received so many compliments on my big day. She is very nice and easy to talk to. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/01/2013