6222 Teal Street, Wilmington, NC 28403 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Visuals by Helen

Visuals by Helen is a Wilmington, NC based photographer available for travel world-wide.

We really enjoy getting to know our couples and it is because of this that I offer a choice of a complimentary engagement session or a complimentary bridal session as part of all our wedding packages. This gives us the chance to get comfortable with each other prior to your big day and allows me to gain your trust, which is one of the most important things to us. Check out the Visuals by Helen website at www.visualsbyhelen.com and if you like what you see, then send us a message at helen@visualsbyhelen.com. Let's grab a cup of coffee and talk about your big day!

Follow Visuals by Helen on

823e16607e1b9ef9 weddingwiremain
823e16607e1b9ef9 weddingwiremain

• Real Weddings 22
  • Videos 1

18 Reviews for Visuals by Helen

Laura · Married on 04/27/2019

A perfect fit!

Helen did an amazing job with our wedding photos - they were absolutely stunning! Not only was the quality of the photos amazing, but Helen is such an easy person to work with and is so sweet. From all the meetings beforehand, to fitting right in with the wedding party and family, she made us super comfortable along the way. Would highly recommend hiring her - it was a great decision!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Kelsey · Married on 07/21/2018

Helen was a dream to work with! She did our engagement photos and our wedding photos and we have loved every single shot she's taken. She made us both feel extremely comfortable and I think it shows in our photos. My friends and family all enjoyed working with her as well and the day could not have gone better. I love the way she captures the in between moments, the candid shots that truly show you what the day was about. We love Helen!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Visuals by Helen's reply:

Aw Kelsey you made my day with these sweet words! Thank you so much for taking the time to describe your experience! I truly had the most amazing time capturing you and Rocci and can't wait to share the photos with you soon! xoxo
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/26/2017

Helen made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot. She gave us perfect directions for her vision, especially for a couple that wasn't sure how to "pose," and she was a blast to work with. Helen is a natural; her professionalism and grace made us feel natural and at ease. Her pictures are absolutely stunning, we were over the moon with excitement when we received our sneak peak. Her talent radiates in a single photo; they were everything we wanted and more. I would recommend Helen to anyone and everyone! We can't wait for her to shoot our wedding!

I am coming back to edit my review because we just had our wedding and holy moly was Helen fantastic. She was professional and captured every special moment. Her directions and suggestions were perfect. She took photos of moments that we would have never even though of. She did an excellent job of directing a large wedding party with grace and confidence. Everywhere I looked, Helen was there, capturing every single detail. Her vision and artistic eye cannot be matched. Highly recommend! We received sample pics the very next morning and I received comment after comment about how beautiful and fantastic they were. You NEED this girl at your wedding.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Visuals by Helen's reply:

Thank you Whitney!! I cannot wait for your wedding in a few short weeks!!

Visuals by Helen FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 975.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings