405 Windemere Road, Wilmington, NC 28405 Map · Phone number

About Jason Blumenthal Photography

If your wedding photography is as important to you as it is to me, I know we will get along wonderfully! I've been really fortunate that my clients are some of the coolest, most amazing people around, and I'm so happy I've been able to work with so many couples hugely in love like you. Capturing your day is a huge responsibility, one that I am honored to except and proud to be a part of. My style is a completely relaxed and natural photojournalistic style, but I also alway make sure I get time with you guys to create something that you'll want to have framed and show off to everyone you meet. I'd love to get to know you and hear your story. Don't be shy, get in touch.

www.jasonblumenthalphotography.com

b85258a089eb4fed Wilmington wedding photographer
wilmington wedding photographer

2 Reviews for Jason Blumenthal Photography

Ashley · Married on 03/11/2018

I did not use Jason for my wedding because he was not available but I felt compelled to leave a great review for him because he promptly responded to my request letting me know he was not available AND THEN he went above and beyond to offer several suggestions of photographers that he had checked with and found they were available. I am so sad that I don't get to work with him but I am so impressed with his work and effort in helping me out!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Shelly · Married on 08/06/2016

We used Jason for both our engagement and wedding photos. He was reasonably priced and did an EXCELLENT job. Getting your photos taken can often be an awkward experience, but that is not the case with Jason. My husband and I had our engagement photos taken on the beach in Southport and Oak Island and we barely noticed he was there (in the best way). We walked away from our date day at the beach with some of the most beautiful photos I've ever had.
    He is laid back, which can be an excellent trait to have in a wedding vendor. His photojournalistic style resulted in great candid pictures from our wedding. We could not have chosen a better photographer for our wedding, and could not be more pleased with the results.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Jason Blumenthal Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• 405 Windemere Road Wilmington, 28405 See on map