Kalamazoo, MI 49009 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing

About Visual Technology

At Visual Technology, we take your vision and masterfully transform it into a multimedia event guaranteed to wow your audience. Specializing in Wedding Videography, Training Videos, Promotional Videos, and TV Commercials, we are able to meet all of your time-based media needs. We have served the Southwest Region of Michigan and beyond for over 10 years. Contact us at 269.352.5660 today for a free consultation!

See samples of some of our client's at www.youtube.com/user/visualtechnologyltd under the "Wedding Trailer" heading.

Follow Visual Technology on

• Videos 7

8 Reviews for Visual Technology

Dexter · event on 10/03/2017

Visual Technology is a great service and I use it on a regular basis due to the quality of service. I would define recommend this service for anyone who needs some video work done. Visual Technology is the best at what they do.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Steven · Married on 06/09/2012

From beginning to end, top notch service. Didn't have any issues or complaints. I wouldn't trust no other company to record my special day!!

-S. Banks

Sent on 11/02/2017

Musa · Married on 08/06/2011

This team of videographers were so professional that I totally forgot that they were at our ceremony. They blended wonderfully and created a product that we loved from then until now. My wife lost our original copies. Even though we were married 6 years ago, they still mailed us a backup!!!! Awesomeness.

Sent on 11/01/2017