Woodinville, WA 98077 Map · Phone number

About Visual Narrative Design Studio

We create customized visual arts and event décor as well as floral design with a natural, field-to-vase aesthetic.  Whether you know exactly what you want or need help with your vision, we can help you make your event unique, meaningful and truly a treasured experience for you and your guests!

Follow Visual Narrative Design Studio on

jeniferandgweddingdetails 29
jeniferandgweddingdetails 42
jeniferandgweddingportraits 3
Visual Narrative Design Studio
white and green hand picked bouquet
flowers by the pond
56950109d78efc30 Spanish Monastery 21
spanish monastery 38

4 Reviews for Visual Narrative Design Studio

Amber · Married on 11/26/2016

We used Jeny's services for a holiday shoot this year. We had a specific and unique vision, and Visual Narrative Design Studios really took our theme and ran with it! We wanted to incorporate some small elements, and Jeny found a way to make it work with the florals. Jeny was super accommodating and her talent is BEYOND extraordinary. I love how she can put together the most unique combinations of florals and greenery to create something so gorgeous. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Anna · Married on 09/04/2016

Jeny did an amazing job from start to finish. She answered this needy brides questions, gave us several proposals, and really worked with us to meet our budget. We met with other florists and they were always a few grand over our budget. Jeny was easy to work with and really listened to what we wanted. Everything I pictured the flowers to be came to be reality. If you don't hire Visual Narrative Design Stuido, you're an utter fool! You won't find someone better.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Visual Narrative Design Studio's reply:

Thanks Anna! It was an absolute pleasure to serve you and Mark! I wish you every happiness! <3

Daphna · Married on 08/21/2016

Working with Jeny was a dream from start to finish! Jeny spent time asking me thorough and thought provoking questions to really understand my vision for my wedding. I felt as though she was really listening and taking her time when preparing the proposal. Jeny is very thoughtful - an example of this is that upon hearing my husband and I are Jewish and met in Israel, Jeny took time to research the "fruits of Israel" and suggested incorporating olive branches and figs into our decor. I loved her thoughtfulness, creativity and imagination! Jeny managed to wade through my incoherent ramblings of "no glitter, natural, earthy but chic, neutral, elegant but not overdone" and create a proposal that was beyond my wildest dreams! Jeny also worked within our budget and at our in person meeting, did not show me anything that would be unrealistic price-wise, she totally respected the figure we discussed. After receiving the proposal, I was absolutely blown away. Jeny had managed to bring to life a vision from my head, and then some! From this point on, I had utmost confidence in Jeny to create the atmosphere and look we were hoping for. On the day of our wedding, the centerpieces, decor, chuppah, bouquets, bouts, etc were absolutely breathtaking and exceeded all of my expectations! The florals were natural yet chic and elegant, almost as if they were just pulled out of the ground! Our decor was unique and represented US, our story, our personality and us as a couple - thanks to Jeny's time and effort... Our Rabbi even mentioned it in our ceremony! We received many compliments and I could not be happier with the overall look and atmosphere that Jeny created. Frankly, Jeny created a look that I thought I could never afford and that I always dreamed of! Jeny is creative, unique, supremely-talented and above all a patient, caring and kind person who was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jeny and the team at VNDS - they are rock stars and

Sent on 09/02/2016

Visual Narrative Design Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 87.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 200.00
    $ 250.00
    $ 4000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Woodinville, 98077 See on map
    Location of (Visual Narrative Design Studio)