Visions Media USA, LLC

Visions Media USA, LLC

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Visions Media USA, LLC

Videography & Photograhy

Let's make your vision happen together! Located in Florida, Visions Media USA offers both photography and videography services. We take pride in every project, constantly striving to instill new innovative ideas and products, offering only the best to our clientele. (Licensed and Insured). Available for the entire State of Florida and ready to travel World Wide.

CHECK in every MONTH! We always have some sort of Special Going on!!!!!!

Phone 407-469-2268 Website http://www.visionsmediausa.com/

FAQ's

“What do you provide in price range?”

We provide a wide range of Packages that have been tailored to fit every clients needs. Our Pricelists can be viewed on-line, attached to an email, mailed out, or brought to a meeting for the client to review.

“Why should I choose Visions Media USA over another company?”

We, at Visions Media USA, treat all of our clients with the respect and the personnel attention that they deserve. We want your Special Day to be a memory to treasure for years to come. Therefore, we only use the highest quality equipment to capture your moments. Our entire team is dedicated to each and every client equally. Your moments rely on our professionalism and creativity, which we are very proud to deliver, in our finished product to our clients.

“Is there someone who is patient and willing to answer all of my questions?”

There is always someone available to answer as many questions that a client may have. We are very patient and all of our clients get one on one attention. We understand the importance of getting the right Company to comply with your needs. Therefore we are willing to customize many of your needs.

"Do you use microphones during the Ceremony?"

We use wireless mics, which provide for unobtrusive shooting. The mics provide excellent sound quality for the Groom, Bride, Speakers, and the Officiant throughout the Ceremony. The wireless mics are provided during the Ceremony only.

We are always here to help Make Your Vision Happen!!!!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Orlando, Miami

21 Reviews for Visions Media USA, LLC

3.9

1.3

Words cannot even express how outraged by husband & I became with this whole "videographer" experience. In the beginning, we met with Nel, the owner and videographer, and she was very professional and nice. We signed the contract immediately and made our payments online - paying in full way before our wedding date. At that time, she was easily reachable and we did not detect any issues.
The wedding went fine, and as the weeks passed we heard nothing of the progress (seems normal, right?!) & then around when our video should have been completed we began reaching out to Nel, asking about the trailer & when it would be complete -"not done",she was still working on it- that she would throw in some "extra copies" of our wedding video for our trouble. After that, the emails took longer to get answered- a week or longer at times- at one point she actual told us she would be issuing a tracking # to us soon. In mid April I let her know how displeased we were and how were we suppose to think anything then the fact that we had gotten scammed. Nel wrote me back to let me know essentially that Visions Media was in trouble. She was now working other jobs to support herself, and had "let go" all of her staff. She had NOT completed our video and stated she was working on it in between her two jobs-my husband had called her twice at this point and she stated she could not use her cell phone due to her jobs. She said she was embarrassed and this is why she did not give us an update. REALLY?! My husband took over at this point, and threatened to take legal action. We got our trailer about a week or so later- 2 1/2 months after the contracted date! More emails were sent with no reply from Visions Media. Our wedding video arrived about 1 month after that -3 1/2 months late & a whole lot of games and lack of communication later. The video turned out good- but getting to this point was NOT worth it. We stressed over this video and whether we would ever receive it. Would not recommend! :(

Profile Picture Kristine , 11/10/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I recently got married on 09/22/12 and it was amazing to work with visions Media. They were very professional. I cant wait to see the pictures that were taken because I know we got alot of great shots.

Profile Picture Jeannie, 9/22/12, 6 Reviews
0.5

We booked company president Nadine Nel & Visions Media USA, LLC to provide wedding video July '12. Before our event she was responsive to emails & phone calls. She also appeared flexible in allowing modifications, and also filmed our ceremony. Once the wedding was over, all conversation ended from their end. Already paid in full, my written contract stated that we would have the video in 12 weeks. We were generous and allowed for an additional month. Multiple emails sent to her received either an excuse or no reply. Phone calls were NEVER returned. January 2013 came with the reply that we would definitely have our video in 2 weeks. No video arrived. I emailed her in early February stating that she was in breach of contract & if we did not receive our video, we would have to proceed to other avenues. On February 25, I was emailed a USPS tracking number that showed an anticipated mailing of February 26, 2013. By March 1, 2013 the tracking number still did not reflect any video being mailed, despite Visions Media stating that the package was put in "the after hours drop box''. After that, complaints were filed and we finally did receive a video & an online posting almost 5 months after the contracted deadline. The video received was not as promised. We paid for a 2nd camera during our ceremony but that footage was not provided. My wife's face could not be seen during the exchange of vows and the ring exchange was not video taped. She stated she could not film it due to constraints of the church. I have seen other weddings' videos in the same church with the bride & groom's faces visible and ring exchange as well. Overall, video and editing was poorly done and not considered professional. Sound was barely heard at times, video out of frame and sometimes out of focus. I was truly disappointed with her, her company, her after wedding customer service, her business ethics and final video. Please be very careful if you are considering this person and company.

Profile Picture User3156121, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
3 AWARDS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Your wedding film is special, made to be watched again and again and again. So, make sure you have a videographer you can trust! Visions Media never disappoints!

Visions Media is an amazing videographer/photographer! It was a pleasure to work with them -- their professionalism showed when I didn't even notice them during the ceremony -- something that's difficult for a videographer to do! They were quickly responsive to my request for a copy of the DVD from the ceremony, something else that is rare to find. I was impressed by their product -- a job well done! Highly recommended!

We have worked with Visions on several weddings. They are always true professionals. Their video and photography is top notch. Plus they always are a delight to work with. We look forward to working with them again in the future.

Experts! You can rely on Vission Media for both photography and videography services.

57 PROS I KNOW