6502 Casa Vista Circle, Garland, TX 75043 Map · Phone number

About Visions In White

Beautiful Affordable Wedding Photography.

Please visit our website, and if you'd like to meet with us to see further samples, the various album choices, or just get to know us, please don't hesitate to call.

Follow Visions In White on

Weddings02
IMG 8897

62 Reviews for Visions In White

Gina · Married on 07/27/2013

Cindy & team did an incredible job capturing our entire wedding, from engagement to the final sparkler sendoff! She and her husband, along with their assistant, PG, are extremely nice and accommodating - making you feel comfortable and ready to strike a pose, or relax and stay candid. I'll never forgot how nice they were when I clumsily locked my keys in the car during our engagement shoot, 1 hour before our chosen setting was to close. Unfazed even though I was completely frazzled, they found hidden gems near the car to capture shots of us while we waited for the locksmith, and then came back and met us the following weekend for an entirely additional shoot since we didn't have much time at the venue. And all the photos looked amazing!

Once we got our engagement photos back, I knew the wedding photos would turn out incredible. Of course they did, but the most amazing part was how quickly they did and how many there were! We were so happy to be able to relive every moment of the wedding through these photos! I can't wait to look back at them for years to come. Thanks to Visions in White, I now have memories to share with family and friends for a lifetime.

My husband and I were very happy with Visions in White. They did my bridal portraits and wedding day. They were very professional, showed up on time, and took the exact kind and style of pictures I requested. They were a very good value and moved quickly with returning our photos.

Nakia · Married on 07/06/2012

No one could imagine how wonderful Cindy and the rest of the Visions in White staff are! The beauty of her pictures can only be match by the beauty of her personality. We just finished my sister's wedding and Cindy was an absolute joy to work with from the first meeting through the final shot of the evening. The engagement and bridal pictures were so spectacular, that I can't wait to see how the actual event compares. Thank you Cindy for being a huge part in making my sister's dreams come true!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Visions In White FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Thank You Cards

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Visions In White to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Foxes Den Makeup
    Foxes Den Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

The most accommodating photographer in the biz! A blessing to be around and a talented photographer, she will surprise you with her classic but stunning photos!

• A Very Special Day
    A Very Special Day Wedding DJs

Its so easy to say good things about people that do great work and the final product is amazing. Visions in White have always done great work with every bride I have seen them shoot. Besides their artistic style, another great thing about them is the timeliness in which they get the photos back to the client! I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a photographer.

• 6502 Casa Vista Circle Garland, TX 75043 See on map