Nearby Vendors to Consider

About VISIONS Decor

VISIONS provides full service Event Design production creating sophisticated décor environments with the most exquisite floral design and captivating ambiance. VISIONS infuses lavish refinement, organic elegance, timeless chic with cutting edge style to create unforgettable memories.

Your event is a personal expression of who you are and your vision.  Our ability to translate this vision into a reality with unceasing creativity, stylish flair and innovation with our Dream Team composed of the best of the best in the industry has made VISIONS the “Go To” for an effortless journey in creating your event.

We take great pride in being part of your special day.  We are dedicated to creating an unforgettable experience customizing any event from an intimate dinner party to a grand soiree with our infinite resources of flowers, candles, lighting, linen, furniture and more to always tell a story.  We do not merely decorate but transform a space to create memorable impressions with custom one of a kind creation that convey an individual client’s style.  We strive consistently to provide the highest degree of quality, creativity and service to each and every client.

Renowned for their transcendent sense of style, unmistakable poetic artistry and unsurpassed personalized attention to detail, VISIONS is today’s one of the most sought after premier floral event design companies.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Venue Visit (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Boutonnieres (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)

Visions Decor was an absolute pleasure to work with! My husband and I hired them to do our wedding decor, and we were amazed at how much effort and detail went into everything. The level of creativity surpassed any wedding florist I have ever seen and it was truly one of the most beautiful, one of a kind set-ups. Sora and Anthony were so easy to work with and literally took care of every detail and as if it were their own wedding. We didn't know exactly how things would look when we arrived the day of our wedding, but I can say were in absolute awe of the work they had done. I would recommend them to anyone without reservation and enforce that you are in good hands with this company. They certainly do not disappoint!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Sora and Anthony will make your wedding vision come to life! With every detail they created a romantic and elegant setting for my daughter's wedding. Not once during preparation or the evening did we have to think about anything other than enjoying the time celebrating with friends and family and those memorable moments will be with us forever! Their creativity and love for what they do definitely shows in the fine work they do!

Profile Picture Audrey, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

VISIONS Decor made my wedding day absolutely spectacular! Sora and Anthony are such a pleasure to work with and they truly understand how to make ideas become a reality. They have unparalleled talent in creating beautiful works of art through floral design and are experts in event production. My husband and family were so happy that we chose to work with VISIONS, they truly exceeded our expectations. With so many other aspects of the wedding to stress about, Sora and Anthony took care of everything regarding floral design, they were very professional, responsive, and organized. I felt as though I did not have to worry about anything. VISIONS helped make my dream wedding a reality! My venue was so breathtaking thanks to the hard work and passion from VISIONS. I definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Kasey, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

VISIONS Decor Pricing