Englewood, NJ New York, NY, New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number

About VISIONS Decor

www.visions-decor.com

VISIONS provides full service Event Design production creating sophisticated décor environments with the most exquisite floral design and captivating ambiance. VISIONS infuses lavish refinement, organic elegance, timeless chic with cutting edge style to create unforgettable memories.

Your event is a personal expression of who you are and your vision.  Our ability to translate this vision into a reality with unceasing creativity, stylish flair and innovation with our Dream Team composed of the best of the best in the industry has made VISIONS the “Go To” for an effortless journey in creating your event.

We take great pride in being part of your special day.  We are dedicated to creating an unforgettable experience customizing any event from an intimate dinner party to a grand soiree with our infinite resources of flowers, candles, lighting, linen, furniture and more to always tell a story.  We do not merely decorate but transform a space to create memorable impressions with custom one of a kind creation that convey an individual client’s style.  We strive consistently to provide the highest degree of quality, creativity and service to each and every client.

Renowned for their transcendent sense of style, unmistakable poetic artistry and unsurpassed personalized attention to detail, VISIONS is today’s one of the most sought after premier floral event design companies.

Follow VISIONS Decor on

• We Make Fun Floral & Design.
  • FlowerLand Decor
  • Worship Luxury

21 Reviews for VISIONS Decor

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 10/13/2019

Amazing!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for such a beautifully decorated wedding!! Wow, that looked absolutely unbelievable. I am so impressed that you are able to take the vision I had in my mind and bring it to life. It was gorgeous, romantic, warm, inviting, and just perfect.

Thank you so much for your patience and for putting in all of your efforts into understanding what we wanted. You are truly an incredible artist.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Talia · Married on 08/18/2018

Sora and Anthony were the first and only florist I spoke with and I felt so comfortable after our initial conversation. They understood my very specific vision and were amazing throughout the entire process. Their team did an absolute stunning job at my wedding and we have received so many compliments about how our floral was elegant and classy. They made every single thing on my wish list come to life. I could not recommend Visions Decor enough.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Sara · Married on 04/14/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about Visions Decor (and Sora and Anthony). They were able to translate our many ideas/thoughts for our wedding into the most beautiful, wonderful reality. Sora was somehow inside of my head and knew exactly what we wanted... our 200 person wedding was absolutely STUNNING, and we have gotten SO many compliments since (and it hasn't even been a week, so sadly we don't have any photos to share yet!).

Not only that, Sora and Anthony were easy and fun to work with, both day of and leading up to our wedding. They were beyond flexible in changing things to accommodate price and design, and were genuinely interested and invested in our happiness with the decor. During a process that we were told would be stressful, we experienced the opposite... it was fun!

Finally, we want to emphasize how much we trusted Sora and Anthony and their team. Not once during the process did we have any worries or stress, including on our wedding day. We had the utmost confidence that the team would bring our vision to life and keep everything moving (including a room change and lots of people!), and they delivered above and beyond what we dreamed. Thank you Sora and Anthony!!!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Award

• Englewood, NJ, New York, NY New York See on map
    2018331300 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (VISIONS Decor)