Virtuous Endeavors Weddings & Events LLC

Dallas, TX View map Visit website
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Virtuous Endeavors Weddings & Events LLC is a wedding planning service based in Dallas, Texas. Co-owners Christina and Jessica love helping couples achieve their nuptial dreams, and strive to give them a professional, welcoming, and affordable experience. They can help you work through the important details to make your journey to the altar full of happiness.

Soon-to-be-weds can schedule a one-on-one consultation with the planning team, to discuss their personal style, event size, and overall vision. Virtuous Endeavors Weddings & Events can customize their packages to best suit each couple, and can do full or partial planning, and day-of coordination. The team has a list of preferred vendors and venues throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area, to create each client’s ideal event. From budget analysis to caring for your guest Virtuous Endeavors Weddings & Events will work to turn your dream into a reality.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Grace Getting married on 07/07/2022

Professional

VIRTUOUS ENDEAVORS TEAM TOOK CARE OF TWO MY DAUGHTERS WEDDING, ONE WITH 200 GUESTS AND ANOTHER WITH ABOUT 400 VIRTUAL GUEST. IT WAS FIRST CLASS.

Virtuous Endeavors Weddings & Events LLC's reply:

Thank you Grace! We were so grateful that you trusted us to take care of both of your daughter's weddings!
  • Alicia
    Alicia B. Married on 04/01/2021

Highly Recommend!!

I had the pleasure of working with Christina during the duration of my wedding planning. I hired VE for day of coordinating, and they did so much more than that. As soon as we got to the venue, Christina had us all do the run through for the ceremony and was extremely flexible when my husband and I decided that we didn’t want to see each other at all. She got the rehearsal done very quickly and immediately went to work setting up the venue for the ceremony and reception. I had brought in the linens, decor, pictures, etc. that we wanted to use, and Christina set up everything perfectly! She was extremely fast, professional, and Bride-focused! I remember her asking me multiple times “but what do you want? It’s your day” and that made me feel most special especially with everything going on. I was having so much fun during the event that most of the stuff I wanted to do ( like the shoe game ) didn’t get done. Christina would just smile and let me go back to the dance floor. They kept things moving along, and it felt effortless... like everything just flowed into the next moment. I loved having her as my main POC for the event. She was so personable, sweet, and reassuring when she could tell I was stressing out closer to the big day.

Virtuous Endeavors did their job amazingly, and I’d recommend them to anyone for Day of Coordinating services or full Wedding planning.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Virtuous Endeavors Weddings & Events LLC Price Rates

Team

Jessica Holmes
Jessica Holmes
CEO & Co-Owner

What can I say? Planning is my thing!

Organizing events and gatherings has just become part of my everyday personal and professional life. I found myself becoming the 'go-to' person when friends and family needed things done. I love challenges and the outcomes that hard work produces.

The best part of doing what I do is developing individual relationships with each one of my clients as I feel that is what truly makes each event one of a kind.

I promise to bring all of my creativity, personalized care, attention to detail, reliable referrals, and unparalleled commitment to you and your event. My goal is simple - to make your special day everything you dreamed it to be. Sit back and let me do the work for you!

Christina Bolden
Christina Bolden
CFO & Co-Owner

I was raised by a family of entertainers!

From catering celebrity dinner parties, hosting every holiday family gathering, and coordinating baby showers. I have seen a little bit of it all.

I grew up watching design and decor shows where I developed an eye for detail. I have always been a planner & the first one to host an event. As a leader of organizations in high school & college, I have developed the skills needed to professionally, tactfully, & intentionally plan, coordinate, & accentuate any event!

I have a loving, supporting husband & four awesome children. I thoroughly enjoy helping make each client’s event as special, as they desire!

Alexandria Hill
Alexandria Hill
Assistant Coordinator

As her family and friends say, "What can't she do?"

This energetic, book-loving, coffee-addicted, queso connoisseur is excited to be the newest member of the Virtuous Endeavors team.

Hi, I’m Alex! My love of planning grew from watching my mom and grandma plan a lot of milestone events for our family.

Throughout my time at college, I took that love and turned it into a passion. As the first Black president of The Women of GATA and a member of the Abilene Christian University Events Team, I was given the opportunity to plan and organize many campus wide events like The Voices of Hope: An Evening with Laura Bush, Abilene City Limits Festival, Abilene StrEATs, along with many other fundraisers, receptions, formals, and galas.

I love being able to use my creative skills to take a blank canvas and turn it into a beautiful, breathtaking masterpiece. I look forward to working with clients and making their dreams become a reality.

address Dallas, TX, 75001
682-305-0932
Location of (Virtuous Endeavors Weddings & Events LLC)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding