Virtuous Endeavors Weddings & Events LLC

Dallas, TX View map Visit website
$1,700 Package Price

$1,700 Package Price

Virtuous Endeavors Weddings & Events LLC is a wedding planning service based in Dallas, Texas. Owner Jessica and her team love helping couples achieve their nuptial dreams and strive to give them a professional, welcoming, and affordable experience. They can help you work through the important details to make your journey to the altar full of happiness.

Soon-to-be-weds can schedule a one-on-one consultation with the planning team to discuss their personal style, event size, and overall vision. Virtuous Endeavors Weddings & Events can customize their packages to best suit each couple and can do full or partial planning and day-of coordination. The team has a list of preferred vendors and venues throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area to create each client’s ideal event. From budget analysis, to caring for your guest, Virtuous Endeavors Weddings & Events will work to turn your dream into a reality.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,700

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Dashianera D. Married on 08/11/2022

Amazing, highly recommended

I went from being clueless about all the small details for a wedding to feeling prepared! Jessica was nothing short of amazing. She was easy to reach, very friendly, and really held everything together. She felt like a member of my family and treated my special day as such. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
    Grace Married on 07/07/2022

Professional

VIRTUOUS ENDEAVORS TEAM TOOK CARE OF TWO MY DAUGHTERS WEDDING, ONE WITH 200 GUESTS AND ANOTHER WITH ABOUT 400 VIRTUAL GUEST. IT WAS FIRST CLASS.

Virtuous Endeavors Weddings & Events LLC's reply:

Thank you Grace! We were so grateful that you trusted us to take care of both of your daughter's weddings!
  • illustration stars

Team

Jessica Holmes
Jessica Holmes
CEO & Owner

What can I say? Planning is my thing!

Organizing events and gatherings has just become part of my everyday personal and professional life. I found myself becoming the 'go-to' person when friends and family needed things done. I love challenges and the outcomes that hard work produces.

The best part of doing what I do is developing individual relationships with each one of my clients as I feel that is what truly makes each event one of a kind.

I promise to bring all of my creativity, personalized care, attention to detail, reliable referrals, and unparalleled commitment to you and your event. My goal is simple - to make your special day everything you dreamed it to be. Sit back and let me do the work for you!

Alexandria Hill
Alexandria Hill
Lead Coordinator

As her family and friends say, "What can't she do?"

This energetic, book-loving, coffee-addicted, queso connoisseur is excited to be the newest member of the Virtuous Endeavors team.

Hi, I’m Alex! My love of planning grew from watching my mom and grandma plan a lot of milestone events for our family.

Throughout my time at college, I took that love and turned it into a passion. As the first Black president of The Women of GATA and a member of the Abilene Christian University Events Team, I was given the opportunity to plan and organize many campus wide events like The Voices of Hope: An Evening with Laura Bush, Abilene City Limits Festival, Abilene StrEATs, along with many other fundraisers, receptions, formals, and galas.

I love being able to use my creative skills to take a blank canvas and turn it into a beautiful, breathtaking masterpiece. I look forward to working with clients and making their dreams become a reality.

address Dallas, TX, 75001
682-305-0932
Location of (Virtuous Endeavors Weddings & Events LLC)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding