2203 Morning View Lane, Hilliard, OH 43026 Map · Phone number
1 review
  • Deals 1

About Virginia's Bridal Couture & Special Occasion Wear

Have you been having a tough time finding the dress of your dreams? Has your ideal dress always been in your mind but never to be found? Here at Virginia's Bridal we get how frustrating that can be and we can help. We can make a dress from a picture or even a sketch. All that is needed is the inspiration from you and the creative of Virginia's Bridal and amazing things can happen!

Virginia's Bridal Couture is a business located in Hilliard, Ohio. It got started after I, (the owner) finished my greatest sewing project ever. My own wedding dress, and all my bridesmaids dresses. Clothing that fit, was always difficult for me to find. In order for anything to fit my lower half, I had to buy clothing that was too big in the waist. Since I had been sewing since I was 9 years old and a seamstress since I was 18, it was only natural to create my own bridal gown.
At age 18, I bought my first sewing machine with earnings from my first high school job and with the help of an accomplished seamstress, I learned to sew my first project; my senior prom dress. From then on, I started making my own clothes to add to my store bought wardrobe.
At the age of 31, after I made my wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses, I decided to start my own Bridal Boutique. Currently, Virginia's Bridal is a budding home business. I am currently seen at Bridal shows around central Ohio, but will not have a store for a year or two. I make my business by home consultations and fittings for custom gowns and sell my manufactured and vintage gowns on my website and on ebay or etsy. Feel free to browse my website and email us from our contact page with any questions and Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!

Sincerely,

Virginia Jenkins

Virginia's Bridal Couture Founder

Be sure to visit us at www.VirginiasBridalCouture.com

Follow Virginia's Bridal Couture & Special Occasion Wear on

mebride
ScottsWeding080

1 Reviews for Virginia's Bridal Couture & Special Occasion Wear

Jodi · Married on 06/30/2012

I needed a bridesmaid dress altered and Virginia had it completed within 3 days. She was very reasonably priced and provided quality work with extra care. I would call her again and recommend her to others.

Sent on 05/25/2012

Virginia's Bridal Couture & Special Occasion Wear FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Veils

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Virginia's Bridal Couture & Special Occasion Wear 1
    Free custom wedding viel to your new gown if you book me
    Once custom dress is made to your liking, a viel will be made to match, free of charge and to your desired specifications. (hand stitching of beads/bling more than 1/2hour of work will be charged accordingly)

• 2203 Morning View Lane Hilliard, 43026 See on map
    Mon-Sat 9am-6pm
    Location of (Virginia's Bridal Couture & Special Occasion Wear)