Vinyl Sky

Springfield, PA View map

Vinyl Sky is THE premier party band (5 star-rated on Gigmasters) for the Greater Philadelphia area. Planning a wedding, party, or corporate event ? We'll get the party started, keep the dance floor moving, and make your event one that your guests will remember. From Aretha and Buffet to Madonna and Gaga, we play it all- hits from the 50's to now and anything else you can think of. ** Each member of our band has been playing music for many years and we're ready to make YOUR next event an unforgettable one! **We can also provide classical / contemporary music via piano or guitar for your Wedding Ceremony, and jazz / contemporary music for your cocktail hour!..

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
Pop
R&B / Soul
Rock
Swing

What music services do you provide?

Anne Married on 08/21/2010
    Vinyl Sky was the best decision I could have made when hiring a wedding band. They were professional and very hands-on from the beginning. They contacted my venue and traveled 1 hour for a walk-through to check the set-up. They were also really flexible with the set list, and accommodated all of the changes I suggested. They were always in contact with me, and were very reliable. All of our guests loved the music. The band is energetic and kept the dance floor full the entire night, but was quiet enough during dinner that our guests could still have a conversation. I would book Vinyl Sky again in a heartbeat.

112 Congress Ave Springfield, 19064
6107311928
Location of (Vinyl Sky)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding