Vienna Rose Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Vienna Rose Photography

Our Passion, Your Day

We know that choosing a photographer for your wedding can be intimidating...

Our brand exists to make every step of the process transparent, stress-free, and fully understood. We are here for you to make the photography one of the enjoyable aspects of your big day.  We know we can capture the magic and memories of your wedding in a way no other photographer can.  Delivering to you quality images you will cherish forever along side memories you will never forget.

Brittany and I would love to hear from you or meet with you to discuss your big day.  We can answer any and all questions you may have. As well as offer very key insights and tips from our years of experience.

Until we meet...

Conor & Brittany Mclandrich : )

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Files (1)

Wow. That is all I can say. My husband and I are absolutely blown away by the incredible work done by Conor. He made our first photo session fun and made sure we felt comfortable!! We took our photos Tuesday 03/14 and we received our proofs by the end of the night!! We then sent back our final picks to him the next day and received the final edited photos the next day. They came out BEAUTIFUL. We are so beyond pleased and would recommend Vienna Rose Photography!!

Profile Picture Arlena, 9/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This amazing couple! Omg I loved every moment, if I had questions or concerns they answered instantly. I couldn’t have asked for anything better! The photos.... stunning! The thing that also won me over after the wedding was I noticed a photo with my parents was missing and I said what color hair and dress my step mom had and around when we took the photo and within seriously 10 minutes I had the photo in my email box. Amazing!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 8/18/17, 3 Reviews

Save the Date
Negatives
2 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1502932900 8d1e1199949f68b1 13517423 1725904414335469 3801679732665132322 o edit

FREE Engagement Sessions!

$250.00 Value | Promo Code: free4u
Full hour engagement session, 15 hand edited images, and a private online gallery : ))
#WW6090c8c9e81ee8ca

Events

Irvine, CA 92620   See On Map
714-916-4252 (phone)
Vienna Rose Photography is a wedding husband and wife team from Southern California servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Inland Empire, Orange County, and San Diego County. Vienna Rose Photography is a professional Service that has been part of the California wedding industry since 2012 specializing in Elegant and Exquisite Collections.