8784 US ROUTE 20, Manlius, NY 13104 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Video Expressions

Video Expressions has been providing professional videography services for over 20 years. Since 1985, we have grown into the only cinematographers in CNY to use multiple cameras. This ensures an unobtrusive wedding atmosphere. We are members of WEVA (Wedding and Event Videographers Association) and the CNYPVA (Central NY Professional Videographers Association).

Video Expressions is now offering HD High Definition Video for your Wedding Day! Ask about having your wedding in HD.

9 Reviews for Video Expressions

Michele · Married on 10/01/2006

My wedding day was by far the the most important day of my entire life. I have been married now just over 1 1/2 years and people are still commenting on how my wedding was the best wedding they had ever been to. With that said there was no way I could have had that with out the help of real professionals. I had the best in the business in every one of the vendors listed above. My photographer by Salanger photography was amazing, my video provided my Video Expressions was breathtaking and I still watch it at least once a week. They paid attention to every little detail of my special day and captured all, with missing a beat! The Wedding cake from Geddes Bakery was so amazing it made headlines the CNY Magazine January 2006 Issue. My florist which was Lots O' Flowers out did herself. And New York Brided made me feel like I was the only bride in the world. I could go on and on about all my vendors that day. I can honestly say my wedding was perfect, not even one little mistake! But without the vendors that I choose this would have never been possible...
    Thanks for the best day of my life.

Sent on 04/10/2008

Kathryn · Married on 09/30/2006

Great communication before and after the wedding. Videos were fantastic! Caught every important moment!

Sent on 03/27/2008

D · Married on 07/10/2010

Very attentive and professional! Can't wait for the finished product!

Sent on 07/11/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Bach Photo Images
    Bach Photo Images Wedding Photographers

What a great addition to your wedding memories - being able to relive your wedding day over and over. Working with true professionals is always a plus. Let Video Expressions help you remember your special day.

• emanphoto
    emanphoto Wedding Photographers

A video of your wedding day is like a second wedding day after it's all over-only you're the privileged watchers this time! Larry & Beth Wight have dedicated their art and soul to offering you this ultimate gift. Their passion for well composed visuals is absolutely admirable and the results speak for themselves. I don't recall having come across a wedding videographer using a boom. "What's a boom?" you might ask... A boom is the essential tool for breathtaking movie filming. It means one second the camera (and the viewer) is capturing a ground level view and the next second literally flies smoothly over the assembly for a precious and uncommon bird's eye view. But this artifact is just the tip of the iceberg. What Larry & Beth's Video Expressions really mean to you is (I'm afraid) that you will need a box of tissues or two when you'll invite your family over and share with them the memory of a lifetime. Happily endorsed by emanphoto.com

• Picture Infinity Studios
    Picture Infinity Studios Wedding Photographers

Larry & Beth are professional, easy to work with and exceptionally nice people. You will love working with them and your video will be BEAUTIFUL!! We highly recommend Video Expressions to our brides and get to work with them many times every year. Same day edits are pretty cool things too! Check out Larry & Beth Wight at Video Expressions and enjoy your wedding video!

• 8784 US ROUTE 20 Manlius, 13104 See on map