Victoria Rene' Make-up Art

Serving the Upstate of South Carolina Greenville, Simpsonville, SC 29681 Map · Phone number

About Victoria Rene' Make-up Art

Professional. Preferred. Perfection.  Upstate South Carolina's choice make-up Artist, Victoria Rene' brings over a decade of proven talent and experience to the Upstate.  Mobile make-up services for the Greater Greenville Metro area. Experience the difference Victoria Rene' Make-up Art services can make, and feel the difference within.

Follow Victoria Rene' Make-up Art on

200906200165web
0070521141118rc3
1530521160524rc9

5 Reviews for Victoria Rene' Make-up Art

I suffer from a skin condition known as vitiligo which leaves me with white patches all over my body and especially noticeable on my face/neck. Because of this, I always avoid having my picture taken. With my daughter's upcoming wedding, I knew pictures would be unavoidable and I was VERY worried about this. Victoria literally transformed my face and neck with her skillful make-up application! After viewing pictures of myself at the wedding, I couldn't believe how perfect my skin looked - not a hint of white patches anywhere! I literally forgot I had vitiligo! For this, I am eternally grateful! Thank you SOOO much, Victoria!!!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Stacey · Married on 04/26/2014

Victoria is amazing! She did makeup for all of my bridemaids, mothers of the bride and groom, and myself (the bride). Everyone's makeup turned out fabulous.

When I did my run-through, she took great care in talking through what look I wanted, and what I wanted for the bridemaids, as well. I really appreciated her warmth and kindness through the process. She was very accessible, flexible, and communicative. Victoria is VERY talented and does an outstanding job, and her prices are reasonable.

I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Audra · Married on 05/21/2011

I couldn't be more pleased with Victoria. She was flexible with the location, did AWESOME work..very fun and professional. All my bridesmaids were thrilled with their makeup and I've gotten nothing but compliments of how great I looked at the wedding. I'd absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Victoria Rene' Make-up Art FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 70.00
    $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Serving the Upstate of South Carolina, Greenville Simpsonville, 29681 See on map
    Location of (Victoria Rene' Make-up Art)