206 trade street, Greer, SC 29651 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Shear Faith Style Studio

I am a licensed cosmetologist that has worked in the industry for 10+ years. I provide on site or in salon hair and makeup services. Alone I can usually work around 6-10 clients depending on what each girl has chosen as her style. There is a small site fee charge to travel on site and I like to do a trial run/consultation before the wedding. A lot of brides like to take advantage of  this on the day of their bridal portrait .  Hair services usually run from $45 and up and Makeup services run $35. The price of your hairstyle cannot be guaranteed until I have my hands in it to see the length and thickness and the intricasy of the style you request.  I love pictures--bring them with you for your consult.  Usually a full day of wedding hair gets you 4-5 hrs with me and your wedding party.  Makeup with me is different because I am not trying to sell you makeup. I use what I like, but my base is usually  a Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup. A lot of my pictures are too large to upload onto here so call me to set something up to come look and check me out if you are in the Greenville/Greer/Spartanburg area or check out my website at nikkifunkhair.vpweb.com. I have worked weddings at the Poinsett in downtown Greenville, numerous weddings at the Cliffs, and set up shop in lots of hotel rooms in between..This makes for a relaxing and fun way for you and your wedding party to get your wedding hair and makeup done by a real professional with little hassle. My time schedule the day of is pretty strict so everyone must know what they want by the day of the wedding. Give me a call to put some "FUNK" in your wedding day!!!!

• Cotton Rouge
phonepics087
me

2 Reviews for Shear Faith Style Studio

Melissa · Married on 05/09/2015

Nikki did the hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and me for my wedding a couple weeks ago and did an amazing job. Everyone was beautiful! Each hairdo was awesome and everyone's hair matched each girl perfectly! Thank you for doing such a great job Nikki!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Kambria Farmer · Married on 09/25/2020

3.2
      1.0
      3.0
      2.0

Very Disappointing

I booked 2 stylists for me and my bridesmaids to have our hair done for my wedding at the end of September. The salon was beautiful and the girls were extremely nice. But unfortunately after recieving my wedding photos today I am realizing that my hair was THE WORST part about my entire wedding day.
    I have had my hair done for multiple proms, graduations, and other people's weddings and have NEVER had a problem with it holding curls or lasting all day. But my stylist on my wedding day mentioned MULTIPLE times about how "heavy" my hair was and how she was having a hard time getting it to hold a curl. Well after seeing my wedding photos im realizing that I should have taken that as a sign and saved the money and curled it myself at home.
    Not only was I devastated that just 2 hours after getting my hair done, the bump started to fall, some of the bobby pins popped out, and it had lost nearly ALL curl to it...but I spent a lot of money on both the hair style and these photos. And the pictures look terrible as though a child did my hair.
    I respect the effort that the girls put into doing our hair and making it nice but im very upset with the quality and I will never get a chance to re-do these photos.
    I would not return to the salon unfortunately. And have learned a lesson to always do multiple trial runs and not just trust reviews.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Shear Faith Style Studio FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Shear Faith Style Studio 1
    formal hair styling
    Book your consult/trial run and mention wedding wire for 20% off that visit

• 206 trade street Greer, 29651 See on map
    Location of (Shear Faith Style Studio)