Dallas, TX 75398 Map · Phone number

About Verona's Wedding Photography

All you need is LOVE, and Verona's Wedding Photography.

Combining her passion for photography and love of people, Verona's Photography, Images by Liron Amsellem, has earned a sterling reputation in the DFW, Metro area of Dallas and New York City. Specializing as a lifestyle portrait artist, Liron's clientele has come to rely on her to capture images from all of life's special events from Weddings to Engaagements. Her focus on relationships, creative approach to weddings, unique perspective on marketing and clear vision about business has provided her with much success doing something she truly loves

"When I engage in photography, I feel as if I am in my own world. It is in fact a great feeling which I cannot compare to anything else out there. There is no way of knowing where your path will take you. Regardless of where you end up, you should never let the memories that led to that point slip away.

Capture your life's wonderful memories, experiences, and journeys through the lens to rejuvenate and lock your warmly loved aspirations and emotions in your heart forever. Everyone has a great sense of memory and pictures in which they took with their minds, but not everybody has a camera to capture these moments forever." Liron.

Statement

Before I begin photographing, I always engage in setting my mind to the customers needs in order to see exactly how the overall appearance will turn out. Meaning if the customer does not like the outlook of the shoot itself, then re-adjustments will take place for better results. As I photograph, I will experiment and encounter a variety of different shoots as well as capture the subjects from multiple perspectives and standings with different light settings and themes. I will often return to a subject several times until I am satisfied with the results.
My goal in photographing a subject is to capture both the nature of the subject and my personal point of view. I am not trying to solely document the scene, but rather permanently record the particular aspect or quality of the subject that I find interesting."

• Ball Photo Co
dsc9367
a28a98ccb776f579 1413564608837 dsc9113
untitled 1small

14 Reviews for Verona's Wedding Photography

After searching and searching, I happen to come across Verona's wedding Photography and loved the pictures on her website (I also read some great reviews about her too). The first time my husband and I met her, we knew she was def. the right photographer for us! She was so easy to work with and even went to see our reception hall before the event to see what and where we could get the best pictures taken. She got back to my calls and emails right away. On our special day, she arrived an hour and a half early (which worked out great) and you didn't even know she was there (we were all getting ready in a suite). We took pictures in Central Park and Liron got amazing shots! She was even laying on the pavement to get some great pictures! Bottom line is that he loves what she does and is very dedicated to make sure you are satisfied. Thank you Liron for making our day so special and capturing it :)

Sent on 10/17/2014

We hired Liron for our wedding. What an amazing experience it was to work with Liron! She is a professional who makes you feel completely comfortable, confident and relaxed, whether she's behind the camera or in front of it. The pictures she took of our wedding are simply spectacular. People always tell us they look they belong in a magazine.
    We met with multiple photographers so I can tell you that there something special about Liron and her work that strikes a chord. She took our engagement photos, which were great; but much more importantly, she taught us how to pose and feel at ease in front of the camera, and I know that helped make our personalities shine through every photo. Whether we were shooting inside or outside, there was no difference in the quality of the photographs (something my wedding planner recommended that I look for, because a lot of people can’t shoot well in dark places). Our wedding album is filled with one breath-taking shot after another..
    Since then, we have recommended Liron to some of our engaged friends and they have all been equally thrilled with her work at their weddings. You can't go wrong working with Liron!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Verona's Wedding Photography was amazing to work with from start to finish! Photography is the most important way ensure you have the best memories of your special day that will last forever, so it is important to use a photographer that you know you can't go wrong with. Verona's Wedding Photography worked with us to ensure we had a photographer with a style that we liked. We met Liron before our engagement photo session and after getting those amazing pictures back we knew she was going to capture our wedding exactly how we wanted. She was completely non-intrusive during the wedding day, yet she got pictures that we had no idea he had captured. she has an artistic eye to figure out beautiful shots. She was so professional, showing up an hour earlier than her contract and when the wedding was slightly behind schedule, she stayed late to ensure she got the shots that were important to us.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Award

Verona's Wedding Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums