Vays Beauty

Alexandria, VA View map Visit website

Vays Beauty is a professional makeup and hair service based in DMV. Owner and operator Vay has over six years of experience in the beauty industry and specializes in natural glam makeup. Her goal is to provide an exceptional and luxurious beauty service for every client. Vays Beauty is passionate about making every client comfortable so that they love the skin they're in.

Vays Beauty provides services in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC. It is a priority for Vay to develop a personal connection with every client. This dedicated artist creates your dream wedding look with your individual style, needs, and vision. Vay offers consultations to ensure your happiness and comfort before your special day. She also provides beauty services for the rest of the wedding party to provide a cohesive look. Her team of beauty professionals also offers hair services. A selection of Vays Beauty services include:

• Traditional makeup
  • Glam Makeup
  • Faux strip lashes
  • Hair coloring
  • Natural hairstyling
  • Updos

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$145

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$165

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Message vendor

• Tracey
    Tracey D. Married on 08/28/2022

Oh so Pretty!

In a nutshell, I was told by my long time nemesis that I looked absolutely stunning on my wedding day. I think that says it all!!! Vadeen is a wonderful makeup artist, after I saw some photos post wedding, I couldn't believe that was really me. I will book her again for special events, or just for moments when I want to feel glamorous! She left a make-up touch up kit, that I appreciated. She is passionate about her craft and that was my deciding factor in choosing her for my special day.

Vays Beauty's reply:

Awwww thank you so much! You looked gorgeous and I am so happy you found your Prince Charming among all the frogs :)
  • Nikkara
    Nikkara C. Married on 06/18/2022

Phenomenal

This was my first professional makeup experience so of course I was a little nervous but Vadeen helped me in so many ways. My wedding day had my nerves all over the place lol but she helped calm me down with a special gift. She’s very patient, down to earth and very professional. My makeup was beyond perfect, I didn’t want to wipe it off lol. My hair stylist canceled on me at the last minute and she helped me with my curls on top of my makeup. I highly recommend her for any special occasion you have. Her overall set up made me feel like I was in her studio even though she came to me.

Vays Beauty's reply:

I had so much fun with you and your friends and family!!! I was honored to help you and get you through your day. You looked beautiful!
  • illustration stars

Discount

10% percent off of Bride package services in 2022

Alexandria Alexandria, VA, 22301
1240552086
Location of (Vays Beauty)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding