Vays Beauty Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

• Tyeisha
    Tyeisha B. Married on 09/17/2022

Could not have asked for a better Makeup Artist

Vadeen was absolutely splendid my wedding day. We had about 13 women getting full makeup. And she made sure she had adequate help. She made sure all the girls were finished well before we had to walk down the aisle. Not only that she filled in to help my hairstylist complete her job in a bind. She was communicative and followed my vision for the day. Highly professional and organized. She had a detailed schedule of the order of bridesmaids, MOB and MIL . She even helped me into my dress. I can not recommend her enough will definitely be looking to book for all special events in the future.

Vays Beauty's reply:

Awwww hun you are so sweet!! Thank you so much for letting be apart of your day it was amazing and we had so much fun!
  • Tracey
    Tracey D. Married on 08/28/2022

Oh so Pretty!

In a nutshell, I was told by my long time nemesis that I looked absolutely stunning on my wedding day. I think that says it all!!! Vadeen is a wonderful makeup artist, after I saw some photos post wedding, I couldn't believe that was really me. I will book her again for special events, or just for moments when I want to feel glamorous! She left a make-up touch up kit, that I appreciated. She is passionate about her craft and that was my deciding factor in choosing her for my special day.

Vays Beauty's reply:

Awwww thank you so much! You looked gorgeous and I am so happy you found your Prince Charming among all the frogs :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Nikkara
    Nikkara C. Married on 06/18/2022

Phenomenal

This was my first professional makeup experience so of course I was a little nervous but Vadeen helped me in so many ways. My wedding day had my nerves all over the place lol but she helped calm me down with a special gift. She’s very patient, down to earth and very professional. My makeup was beyond perfect, I didn’t want to wipe it off lol. My hair stylist canceled on me at the last minute and she helped me with my curls on top of my makeup. I highly recommend her for any special occasion you have. Her overall set up made me feel like I was in her studio even though she came to me.

Vays Beauty's reply:

I had so much fun with you and your friends and family!!! I was honored to help you and get you through your day. You looked beautiful!
  • Maggie
    Maggie Married on 05/29/2022

You should book her NOW

Best Makeup artist. I was not disappointed. Vadeen is really professional, punctual, funny, down to earth, and listen to what you want. I looked fabulous on my wedding day and she also did a few of my bridesmaids, my mother in law and the maid of honor. And they looked good. Please check her out, you'll not be disappointed.

Thank you Vadeen for making my day special!!

Vays Beauty's reply:

You are Soooooo sweet thank you 😊... Loved the family and was so happy to be apart of your big day! Thank you
  • Sharon
    Sharon A. Married on 10/23/2021

Simply the best!!!

I loved my wedding make up, I am so happy, Vadeen was patient with me even when I kept getting interrupted during my makeup session she made sure I stayed looking flawless throughout the night. Vadeen went above on beyond with my bridal party to make sure their make up was also perfect! I highly recommend her services, I will continue to use her in the future. Thank you so much!

Vays Beauty's reply:

Awwww I appreciate you so much!! It was a pleasure assisting you and getting to be apart of your big day 😘
    Donna S. Married on 10/23/2021

Phenomenal experience

V has a positive vibe and a magical flow.
    Sisi S. Married on 05/23/2019

I looked beautiful

As someone that doesn't typically wear makeup, I can say she made me feel completely comfortable. I looked beautiful and unrecognizable.

Vays Beauty's reply:

Awwww thank you so much 😊 you were amazing and I truly appreciate you trusting me with your big day
  • Sharisse
    Sharisse Married on 06/21/2014

Absolutely Amazing

Vay was absolutely amazing! As for any bride on your wedding day you expect nothing less than the best and Vay was by far beyond my expectations! Her professionalism/creativity/poise/ and overall amazing spirit was phenomenal! I will utilize her services all the time! She’s my permanent go too! My older sister is very hard to please and she was hands down overly pleased by Vays work! Thank you Vay!!

Vays Beauty's reply:

I don't know why I thought I said something back to you already! I love you and Im so happy I was apart of your big day and many days before that. I wish Gods continued blessings on your marriage and life