910 Bedford Ct. #3, Placerville, CA 95667 Map · Phone number

2 Reviews for Vanessa Lynne Photography

Vanessa Lynne Photography 1
Vanessa Lynne Photography 2

Julie · Married on 01/06/2018

Vanessa did SUCH an amazing job at my wedding. She goes above and beyond her photography duties to make the bride feel stress-free. Her photos are so beautiful (I feel like my husband and I could be in a magazine) and she is SO great at what she does.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Caitlín · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I️ had the best experience with Vanessa Lynne Photography as our wedding photographer. Vanessa is a real life angel. She singlehandedly saved my wedding when two other vendors dropped the ball, and chaos was setting in. My husband and I️ highly recommend her. If you want a skilled, professional, positive, levelheaded, organized, generous, and fun photographer at your wedding, hire Vanessa! I’d give her more stars if I️ could!
    Our day-of coordinator was a friend of the family and didn’t follow through on her promises to run the day. Vanessa not only managed to take amazing photos of our large bridal party, families, and us, but she generously and confidently stepped up as coordinator. I️ began to get upset and stressed when I️ realized there was a problem with our DJ, on top of the missing coordinator, and Vanessa stepped in to remind me to focus on myself and my groom on our beautiful day.
    I️ felt reassured and confident in her to help smooth out the day’s events, most of which were not her problem to solve. I️ was so impressed with her ability to focus on the job she was hired for, and still execute other jobs that were outside her normal realm of responsibility. She completed each task in a calm and happy manor, and her levelheaded positivity was contagious.
    Before any of these wedding miracles she performed, she took our engagement photos and I️ have a rave review about that, as well. We love our photos, and received an endless stream of compliments from family and friends! Vanessa was very flexible and fun to work with.
    Basically, Vanessa is perfect, and we highly recommend that you hire her for any of your photo needs, but specifically had an amazing experience with her as our wedding photographer! No complaints, no regrets, just an insane amount of gratitude! I️ promise you’ll feel the same way after hiring her because she is the absolute best. It’s not even a competition.

Sent on 11/06/2017