Vanessa Lynne Photography

Placerville, CA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Lyla Married on 09/02/2019

Vanessa is a dream to work with, photos are "New York Times" worthy :)

Vanessa was a dream to work with and we are so grateful for her! I hired her to photograph my wedding in Zephyr Cove in Sept. 2019 and cannot stop raving about her.

We loved the perfect balance of artsy and more typical wedding shots, as well as her framing of images and her excellent use of lighting. (Friends have called my shots “New York Times-worthy”). I studied/obsessed over one of her wedding galleries intently for a couple weeks, trying to figure out if her work was how I’d want to look back on my wedding, hopefully many years down the road! So many photographers used heavy filters that took away from the natural colors, and since I had picked my wedding location for the beautiful blue waters of Lake Tahoe, I wanted to be sure our photographer could do it justice (she 100% did).

I enjoyed seeing more of her work on social media after we signed a contract and it was great interacting with her via Instagram and on our phone calls as the big day got closer so I was so comfortable with her and trusted her.

Our wedding day came around and Vanessa was an absolute joy to be around. She is so personable, friendly and warm, we immediately felt comfortable around her and felt like we were hanging out with an old friend. She stayed later than expected when a Backstreet Boys song came on and she joined us on the dance floor (!!!), and she even caught some extra photos of some cultural dances that happened spontaneously that I was not expecting to get photos of. My bridal party and family loved her just as much as I did, saying they all wish they could be friends with her.

To top it off, she sent us sneak peeks literally within a couple hours of her leaving the venue (I don’t even know how she physically managed) and we LOVED THEM. Like, breathtaking, stunning, romantic, perfect, swoon-worthy photos. I was most nervous about photos because obviously that’s the one vendor that matters long after the actual wedding day, but rest assured you will be thrilled with them. It was such an exciting few days post-wedding to wake up to Instagram notifications from Vanessa and be surprised by more sneak peeks! I can’t wait for another opportunity to work with Vanessa and am forever grateful to her for capturing our day so perfectly.
    Julie Married on 01/06/2018
    Vanessa did SUCH an amazing job at my wedding. She goes above and beyond her photography duties to make the bride feel stress-free. Her photos are so beautiful (I feel like my husband and I could be in a magazine) and she is SO great at what she does.
    Caitlín Married on 10/21/2017
    My husband and I️ had the best experience with Vanessa Lynne Photography as our wedding photographer. Vanessa is a real life angel. She singlehandedly saved my wedding when two other vendors dropped the ball, and chaos was setting in. My husband and I️ highly recommend her. If you want a skilled, professional, positive, levelheaded, organized, generous, and fun photographer at your wedding, hire Vanessa! I’d give her more stars if I️ could!
    Our day-of coordinator was a friend of the family and didn’t follow through on her promises to run the day. Vanessa not only managed to take amazing photos of our large bridal party, families, and us, but she generously and confidently stepped up as coordinator. I️ began to get upset and stressed when I️ realized there was a problem with our DJ, on top of the missing coordinator, and Vanessa stepped in to remind me to focus on myself and my groom on our beautiful day.
    I️ felt reassured and confident in her to help smooth out the day’s events, most of which were not her problem to solve. I️ was so impressed with her ability to focus on the job she was hired for, and still execute other jobs that were outside her normal realm of responsibility. She completed each task in a calm and happy manor, and her levelheaded positivity was contagious.
    Before any of these wedding miracles she performed, she took our engagement photos and I️ have a rave review about that, as well. We love our photos, and received an endless stream of compliments from family and friends! Vanessa was very flexible and fun to work with.
    Basically, Vanessa is perfect, and we highly recommend that you hire her for any of your photo needs, but specifically had an amazing experience with her as our wedding photographer! No complaints, no regrets, just an insane amount of gratitude! I️ promise you’ll feel the same way after hiring her because she is the absolute best. It’s not even a competition.

Real Weddings

• Ryan & Shannon
    24 photos · 09/05/2017

Pricing

Vanessa Lynne Photography Price Rates

910 Bedford Ct. #3 Placerville, 95667
Location of (Vanessa Lynne Photography)

Vanessa Lynne Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Vanessa Lynne Photography include in the starting price?

Vanessa Lynne Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Vanessa Lynne Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Vanessa Lynne Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Vanessa Lynne Photography offer?

Vanessa Lynne Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Vanessa Lynne Photography offer?

Vanessa Lynne Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Vanessa Lynne Photography offer for wedding events?

Vanessa Lynne Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Vanessa Lynne Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Vanessa Lynne Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding