2834 Gordon Street, Honolulu, HI 96818 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Vanessa Hicks Photography

Vanessa Hicks Photography is a wedding and engagement photographer based in Honolulu, Hawaii. This wedding photographer has a deep passion for documenting love stories, and considers it a joy and an honor to capture your story on your wedding day. An internationally published photographer, Vanessa Hicks offers quality services, exquisite photography, and a relaxed presence to document your most memorable and meaningful celebration.

Vanessa Hicks Photography takes pride in her photography services that include thorough attention to detail, flexible photography, and expertly edited images. She offers several photography packages, including weddings, portraits, engagements, and elopements. She specializes in outdoor photography, utilizing the beautiful island backdrop of her homeland of Hawaii as well as destination wedding locations. Vanessa Hicks offers consultations for the purpose of discovering your wedding vision, desires, and photography needs, in addition to getting to know your character and personality in hopes of providing wedding photography that suits your individual style. She specializes in natural, traditional, and photojournalism styles, with photography services including:

• High-resolution images

15 Reviews for Vanessa Hicks Photography

• Uglyanne

Uglyanne · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Wedding Photography - Vanessa Hicks

My husband and I are from Los Angeles and recently got married in Maui this past Saturday. It was a magical day and Vanessa played a huge role in making it flawless from beginning to end. I absolutely couldn't have asked for a better photographer than Vanessa! She was a photographer, counselor, yogi, timeline/schedule guru, big sister, and, just a force to be reckoned with. This is so important as a bride when everything is a whirlwind to have someone with Vanessa's experience be there to help keep everyone calm and keep everything on schedule.

Vanessa is clearly a master behind the lens. This is evident from her blog page, Instagram page, and other forms of social media. This review is not to state what is already obvious, she is beyond compare as a photographer! My review for Vanessa is to express my gratitude to her for the numerous roles she played during our wedding, in addition, to being our wedding photographer.

From the moment Vanessa walked into my bridal suite, her good vibes radiated throughout the room. I was sitting in my hair stylists chair and I suddenly hear my whole makeup and hair team gush with excitement as Vanessa enters. Apparently, Vanessa had worked with them before and they were ecstatic to see her and work with her again! My hair stylists whispered in my ear, "You are in good hands with Vanessa, in fact, I have a girl crush on her." This moment put me at such ease and set the tone for the rest of the day and established Vanessa's importance in keeping my whole wedding party and family calm, happy, and, in good spirits.

For weeks I researched Maui and Oahu based photographers. I had spreadsheets with pros and cons and costs and everything in between. Vanessa was always at the top of my list, and, I promise as a newly married bride with the memories of that day still lingering in my mind. Vanessa should be at the top of your list too, because, you will also be at the top of her list from the moment that you book her to the moment your magical day ends!!!

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Nora

Nora Narkevic · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Hawaii Engagement Shoot-Worth getting up at 6AM with Vanessa!

My Fiance and I were recently engaged in December and we stopped over in Hawaii prior to our big move to Asia and wanted to take advantage of the beautiful scenery and get our engagement photos. I was recommended to Vanessa by a friend and so glad we were! She is very quick to response, made us feel very comfortable instantly and made the shoot fun! We took sunrise photos and even at 6am, she had great energy! She brings your vision life and gets creative when it comes to getting "that shot". She was flexible to even given us additional time for us to take a second opportunity and meeting us the next day. She's a very talented photographer as it reflects on her work. I do recommend her as a photographer as you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Sam maron · Getting married on 09/25/2020

Samantha M

My husband and I did our engagement shoot with Vanessa in San Diego. We started out at Torrey pines lodge and then headed over to the Torrey pines beach. Immediately after meeting Vanessa, Rodrigo and I knew our shoot was going to be amazing. She made us feel so comfortable! She asked us about our vibe and wanted to learn about us before the shoot... I’m so glad she did this because i feel that her photos were representative of our personalities and our relationship! She made the whole shoot really fun and told us jokes throughout the session ( these helped get our “money” shots). I appreciate how she incorporates both the couple and the surrounding nature into her photos. I also appreciate how she showed us our photos on the camera throughout the shoot. A few hours after the shoot, we received our sneak peeks and were in LOVE with her work. I would highly recommend Vanessa to all recently engaged couples!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Award

Vanessa Hicks Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

• 2834 Gordon Street Honolulu, HI, 96818 See on map
    Location of (Vanessa Hicks Photography)