9 Thornton St, Marietta, GA 01801 Map · Phone number

Vanessa Alves Photography 1
  • Zoya

Zoya Hussain · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Above and Beyond

Vanessa and her husband Chris were probably one of my favorite things about my wedding. First of all, let's talk about the finished product - my pictures were beyond beautiful - I could not have imagined more perfect pictures. She is extremely talented and there is no doubt about that. Second of all, at the wedding Vanessa was amazing she knew when I needed a break and was just always there to help me (more than my bridesmaids haha) She helped me write a schedule for photos, first look, wedding party, family, etc - she was so good at handling that stressful situation and then the end product really blew us away. Vanessa and her husband made our wedding day more magical and pleasant than we could have imagined but also gave us photos that we will cherish and remember for the rest of our lives. Seriously, hiring Vanessa and her skills, kind personality, and all around good aura was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding Photographers

I hired Vanessa and her husband Chris to photograph my destination wedding to New Orleans after being connected with her by another photographer. Upon looking at her gallery, and speaking with her, I immediately fell in love with the idea of her shooting my wedding! Her photos are stunning and artistic, and fell right in line with me and my husband's style and personality. Vanessa made the entire booking process comfortable and easy. We met up with them for coffee before our agreement, and Vanessa and Chris were so nice and so cool! They are super professional and very down to earth. Vanessa and Chris were super happy to be coming to New Orleans from Atlanta with us and our family, and they fit right in with everyone! All our guests and family talked about how awesome they were, and how hard they worked to get all the perfect shots. They are such a great team, and had a solid plan coming into our wedding ceremony and reception. You could tell they were very prepared and they made sure to get all the shots we wanted. I felt super comfortable trusting them with shooting all the important moments, and I felt like I didn't have to worry about anything. I was so excited to get our photos back from Vanessa, and they are everything I was hoping for and more! So beautiful, and so much time and effort went into editing them perfectly. Vanessa and Chris are polite, easy going, and professional. If you are looking for a great wedding photographer, look no further. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Vanessa Alves Photography 2
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/25/2018

Vanessa and her husband Chris are super awesome people! Not only are they awesome people, they are awesome photographers. I found Vanessa after a google search for a specific style and Vanessa responded right away. She was extremely responsive and always helpful and flexible. We did both our engagement photos and wedding photos with Vanessa and Chris, they are able to see and capture moments and expressions in the most beautiful way. I am so glad we found Vanessa and Chris and recommend them to anyone who wants an awesome and talented photography team.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Vanessa Alves Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints