123, Irving, TX 75063 Map · Phone number

About Valerie Valdez Photography

Hello,

I'm a Dallas Fort-Worth and Destination Photographer! :) I specialize in weddings, events, and portraits all of sorts. Please send me a message if you have any questions. I would love to hear from you! :)

36A1of1
36A1of1

4 Reviews for Valerie Valdez Photography

Valerie has been wonderful! She was very professional and prepared. She communicated well with us throughout the process of planning and she was quick on her feet during all the twists and turns of our wedding day. I would definitely recommend her again.

Sent on 04/14/2014

She was wonderful! She was also willing to accommodate any 'photo wishes' I had! Can't wait to see the results!!

Sent on 07/06/2013

Shawna · Married on 04/28/2012

Can I give more stars on value? I am so lucky I found Valerie Valdez online and she was able to shoot our wedding. She did a beautiful job and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I looked at so many different photographers and studios, and they were all so outrageously expensive, it was nice to find the same level of quality with a more reasonable price. Valerie's work is beautiful and creative, and she got such stunning shots. She was a pleasure to have at our wedding, and I would recommend her to anyone who wants a phenomenal photographer for any special occasion.

Sent on 05/19/2012

Valerie Valdez Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs

• 123 Irving, 75063 See on map