Valerie Bolitho Photography

Phoenix, AZ View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

As a Wedding Photographer based in Arizona, I'm also availalbe for worldwide travel. My passion for being behind the lens is to capture the clean, natural and candid photography that you will love from your engagement session through your wedding day. The most enjoyable aspect of what I do is meeting new couples that start out as clients and end up as friends. I look forward to hearing from you to learn your story so that I can make your wedding day come to life in the photos you will cherish forever.

Click to find more on how my modern photography style will be a seamless match for you! www.valeriebolitho.com

I’m also available via Zoom for client consultations and I have my passport ready for destination weddings worldwide.

If you're on Facebook, stay posted on my newest blogs, Sneak Peeks, and Weddings! www.facebook.com/valeriebolithophotography

Valerie Bolitho

Call 480-206-9321

Email? valerie@valeriebolitho.com

Check out more reviews & Blog www.valeriebolitho.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Megan H. Married on 05/29/2021

Valerie was Perfect

Valerie was the perfect photographer for our wedding day! She was diligent in capturing all the details, kept us on schedule to get photos done which allowed us to enjoy the rest of our night, and she was super sweet to work with! She had great ideas on poses, capturing candid shots, and could easily role with any day of changes. Our pictures turned out great and will be cherished in our family forever. I was also appreciative of her assistant for checking in and keeping me hydrated during photos. She was very prompt in sharing the photo albums soon after our wedding. Thanks for everything Valerie!
    Jacqueline S. Married on 10/25/2020

Professional and Organized

We used Valerie for our last-minute covid backyard wedding. She was very helpful in keeping things organized and getting all of the portraits we wanted.
  • Savannah
    James F. Married on 10/10/2020

Stunning photos, organized photographer

Valerie's pictures turned out beautifully. I love the photo album we got through her as well. Pictures with her went smoothly. She knows what she's doing and looking for and got everyone set up in a timely manner both before and after the ceremony. We gave her a list of all the family shots we wanted and she was super organized and got us every variation we asked for. She also got some incredible shots of everyone having a good time at the reception.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Sue Jacobs Cakes Sue Jacobs Cakes Wedding Cakes

Always a pleasure to work with Blue Hills Photography. Valerie makes magic happen at each of the weddings she shoots. Somehow she captures all the special moments. We appreciate her professionalism, and ability to make her clients look amazing in the images she captures.

Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings Lindsay Grove by Wedgewood Weddings Banquet Halls

We have some of the loveliest wedding photos of couples at our wedding venue taken by Blue Hills Photo. They are some of our favorites and frequently show our new couples. Great photographer, great quality!

Babydoll Weddings Babydoll Weddings Wedding Hair & Makeup

Valerie at Blue Hills Photo is amazing to work with! Whether you're looking for new born photos, family photos, engagement or wedding - Val is your girl! She is truly passionate about what she does and it shows through her photos. She is extremely professional and is great about following up to make sure you are completely satisfied. She has a great vision and will work with you to make sure she captures your special memories and vision as well!

Phoenix, AZ, 85085
4802069321

Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Weekends available by appointment
Location of (Valerie Bolitho Photography)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding