505 Pleasant St, Malden, MA 02148 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Valen’s MakeupBOX

Valen’s MakeupBOX is located in Malden, Massachusetts and provides services throughout New England. In 2011 Owner and makeup artist Valentina received her professional certification and has been using her talents for weddings, photo shoots, fashion shows, birthdays, and more. Whether you want a soft, natural look or something more dramatic, Valentina is able to create something stunning.

Valen’s MakeupBOX travels for her client’s wedding day to provide on-site makeup as well as hair styling and updos. Prior to your wedding day, Valentina suggests a beauty trial to ensure you’ll love your finished look. You and your bridal party can choose from the following makeup services:

• Airbrush makeup

Valen’s MakeupBOX 6
Valen’s MakeupBOX 7

Johanna Lynch · Married on 08/05/2018

Amazing job!

Valen did my hair and makeup for my wedding. Her work was AMAZING! I did a trial for my hair about a month before my wedding and was quite happy with the look... but my hair looked even better on my wedding day. I got so many compliments that day, particularly for my makeup. I don’t usually wear much makeup, so Valen was sure to keep my look natural. Her makeup work was unbelievable, my eyes really popped! I would definitely use Valen’s services again and highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/16/2019

Jo Oz · Married on 08/04/2018

AMAZING Wedding Make-up & Hair

I hired Valen to do my hair and make-up for my wedding in August 2018. We did a trial for just my hair, which was easy to schedule...she came to my apartment. She was so friendly and asked for my feedback as we went. For the day of the wedding she traveled to my parents' home. I was AMAZED by her work. I have never felt so beautiful in my life. I don't wear a lot of make-up, so I asked her to keep the look natural. It was very subtle, but beautiful. My eyes truly popped! My hair came out even better than the day of the trial. I got so many compliments that day on my hair and make-up. I have already recommended Valen to a coworker whose daughter is getting married.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Valen’s MakeupBOX Pricing

Valen’s MakeupBOX Price Rates

Valen’s MakeupBOX FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes