McKinney, TX 75070 Map · Phone number
1 review

About urride.club

www.UrRide.club provides transportation services for almost any occasion. We offer several wedding packages that will make your special day....Special. Please visit www.UrRide.club. We take pride in providing personal and professional wedding services. We service the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

For the wedding planners out there I would love to talk with you about adding our services to the services you offer. You can find us on Facebook at facebook.com/urride.club. Thanks talk to you soon.

• DFW Executive Limos

1 Reviews for urride.club

Heather · Married on 04/14/2018

0.4
      0.5

Bryan the owner promised me two hours (non-consecutive) for $180 for my wedding. Barely a month before my wedding, I received a cancellation email. After calling Bryan several times he only called back a week later. He claims again there was a computer glitch, so my second ride had not been reserved and that a higher-paying customer now had the evening reserved. So close to the wedding, I now cannot find a limo for my wedding for less than $1,000. All the owner has to say for himself is "sorry." This is not a vendor you can rely upon.

Sent on 03/17/2018

urride.club FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    SUV
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
    Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    1 Hour
    3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bottled Water / Ice