About Urban Poppy

Beautiful blooms and creative decor for your perfect wedding.

Congratulations and welcome to Urban Poppy, Savannah's very own bridal boutique dedicated to providing the most beautiful floral arrangements and creative decor for your special wedding.

My childhood love for flowers, natural beauty and design has translated into my business. Every wedding is as individual as each bride. Flowers are, I think, the loveliest way to capture the living beauty of that amazing day.

As a floral designer working with a background in graphic and interior design, I attempt to capture the whole vision of the wedding. Arrangements should complement, not overpower, the bride. Every bride (including myself-I'm the bride pictured above) has been tremendously happy with the expressive and unique bouquets I've created for them. I'm sure you will be too!

Please feel free to visit & friend us on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

www.urbanpoppy.com

Flower Petals (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Non-Floral (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

My husband and I got married in Savannah, GA 10/14/17 in Orleans Square. We are from Burlington, VT, so we were really relying on the reviews for our officiant, photographer, and florist. We were not disappointed at all! We worked with Jessi through Urban Poppy for our flowers and his boutonniere, and she was incredibly flexible with working with me on pricing, colors, types of flowers, etc. She very willingly created several invoices, and the invoice setup is perfect, showing what each type of flower used looks like. With a couple of weeks before our ceremony, Jessi reached out to me to double and triple check the address for our Airbnb as well as the time, and she promptly delivered the flowers at the earliest possible time. My bouquet was absolutely stunning, and so incredibly affordable. We both feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with Jessi at Urban Poppy Designs! We cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank you so much for being such an important part of our wedding day!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations, Delivery

Jessi was incredible to work with. She was super responsive and helpful through the whole planning process, and the setup of Urban Poppy's proposal made it easy to see exactly what I was getting for my day. When I received my bouquet, my mouth dropped; it was so perfect and beyond what I had envisioned! I felt the same way when I walked into our reception and saw the stunning greenery down our single table, on the chair backs, and in the focal window. People commented how gorgeous everything was, and how it fit my husband and me so perfectly. Thank you, Jessi and Urban Poppy for helping to make our day so beautiful and special!

Profile Picture User7205712, Recently Married, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Urban Poppy Pricing

2 VIDEOS

Urban Poppy: Wedding Floral Design & Styling
1:37 minutes

18 ENDORSEMENTS
Urban Poppy's floral designs are creative and unique. I often direct my brides looking for a unique floral vision to Anissa at Urban Poppy. Most recently they wired shark teeth into a bride's bouquet. It was a fabulous twist to an island wedding. I enjoy working with this vendor always.

The flowers and arrangements they do are always over the top!!!! She knows her work and does it well!!

Wonderful ! We had the pleasure of working with the lovely ladies at Urban Poppy recently, and they created an absolutely beautiful floral landscape in our venue. Stunning !

The top of the list in our recommendations for Florists. If you are looking for a creative, elegant, and beautiful collaboration of flowers and details, Urban Poppy will deliver. The flowers are always in perfect form with amazing color and subtle details that really take the arrangements to another level. Urban Poppy takes the world of floral arrangement, especially wedding floral, and brings an incredibly artistic and inventive passion to it.

Urban Poppy is a very talented and creative floral designer. It is always a pleasure working with Anissa and her team and our clients are always impressed!

92 PROS I KNOW

Events

2312 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA 31401   See On Map
912-429-3298 (phone)
by appointment
Urban Poppy is a wedding floral and event designer from Savannah, Georgia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Savannah, Charleston, and Hilton Head. Urban Poppy is a professional wedding florist and event designer that has been part of the Savannah, Low Country wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in wedding flowers, event design, rentals.