Uptown Flowers

San Antonio, TX View map

Our dedication to quality, service and creativity is why you should make Uptown Flowers your first choice for premier floral design. We are committed to maintaining the highest level of quality by providing only the freshest product available and training our staff in the latest procedures for care and handling. The highly experienced and talented design staff at Uptown Flowers can offer you endless combinations in custom designs to best help you express your sentiments. Our staff will always greet you with a smile and an eagerness to assist you!

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Stephanie
    Stephanie S. Married on 07/03/2021

Beautiful flowers!

Flowers are fresh! I literally had no idea what I wanted in terms of bouquet and arrangements. William and his team made it happen, just based on the colors I chose for the wedding! Best professionals in the field! You will not be disappointed!
    Suzanne Married on 08/12/2017
    Fantastic work. Williams is easy to work with and understands what you want in colors, design, theme, etc. Always responded when emailed. Received so many wonderful comments on flowers from guests. Very prompt in delivery and setup for wedding and reception. A+ is my recommendation!
    Autumn Married on 06/25/2017
    I absolutely LOVE my experience with William and Uptown Flowers! At my consultation I was amazed how quickly he understood the vision I had for my wedding. The bouquets and floral arrangements he created were breathtakingly beautiful! I received so many compliments on our flowers. He created my dream fantasy wedding, and I'm forever grateful. You will not be disappointed if you choose Uptown Flowers for your wedding, I promise!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

The Sheraton Gunter Hotel The Sheraton Gunter Hotel Hotel Weddings

Breathtaking! William is the Best.

Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist Tracy French ~ Destination Wedding Specialist Wedding Planners

William and his staff at Uptown Flowers are wonderful to work with! Brides and guests are always in awe of the beautiful arrangements they create.

Francesca Watson Designs Francesca Watson Designs Wedding Jewelers

Not only does Uptown Flowers create stunning, original and unusual floral designs, they are completely committed to superior customer service. Definitely not your run-of-the-mill florist! Visit with shop manager Bev Mahnke and her talented designers to come up with truly beautiful arrangements custom designed for your wedding day.

202 Broadway Street San Antonio, TX, 78205
Location of (Uptown Flowers)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding