Uptown Flowers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Stephanie
    Stephanie S. Married on 07/03/2021

Beautiful flowers!

Flowers are fresh! I literally had no idea what I wanted in terms of bouquet and arrangements. William and his team made it happen, just based on the colors I chose for the wedding! Best professionals in the field! You will not be disappointed!
    Suzanne Married on 08/12/2017
    Fantastic work. Williams is easy to work with and understands what you want in colors, design, theme, etc. Always responded when emailed. Received so many wonderful comments on flowers from guests. Very prompt in delivery and setup for wedding and reception. A+ is my recommendation!
    Autumn Married on 06/25/2017
    I absolutely LOVE my experience with William and Uptown Flowers! At my consultation I was amazed how quickly he understood the vision I had for my wedding. The bouquets and floral arrangements he created were breathtakingly beautiful! I received so many compliments on our flowers. He created my dream fantasy wedding, and I'm forever grateful. You will not be disappointed if you choose Uptown Flowers for your wedding, I promise!
    Karah Married on 05/12/2017
    You CAN'T get better than William and his team at Uptown Flowers!! All our wedding flowers were PERFECT. He leant us the most beautiful wooden arbor for the ceremony, and made my vision come to life. We even had these big, brass geometric shapes hanging from the trees that William decorated in flowers with ease. We can't recommend him enough. Don't even waste your time searching for other florists!! :]
    Sara Married on 10/08/2016
    I have nothing but GREAT things to say about William and his team. He was able to see my vision when I couldn't even explain it. I told what I wanted and the flowers I wanted, but i didn't know how to explain my vision. I got married in October 2016 and my flowers captured every beautiful think about the fall. He and his team were amazing. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Thank you William for making my day that much more amazing!

Uptown Flowers's reply:

Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day! Your wedding left a special place in my heart and I am forever grateful. Hugs
    From your family at Uptown Flowers.
    Tara Married on 06/25/2016
    William at Uptown Flowers did such a phenomenal job at our wedding! From the first moment we contacted him to the end of our wedding he was wonderful to work with- William is professional, organized, and highly experienced! He met with my husband and I twice to discuss the floral arrangements for the wedding day, readjusted the quote a few times with the modifications we had, and even met with us at our venue walk through to go over the ceremony and reception set-up. I had concerns about the configuration for our ceremony and William saw the space and immediately suggested an arch- which turned out phenomenal! William took the few ideas that we had and brought the vision to life. All of the bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, the arch, reception centerpieces and decorations turned out absolutely breathtaking and beautiful! If you're looking for an exceptional florist, one that will go above and beyond to deliver breathtaking arrangements, and someone who is wonderful to work with- book Uptown Flowers!
  • User2457783 2+ years ago
    Uptown Flowers did a phenomenal job on our wedding flowers. They even worked with me to put in a hidden camera in my bridal bouquet! Very professional to work with and flowers looked gorgeous! Highly recommend using them for your next event!
    Jennifer Married on 11/15/2014
    The flowers William and his team at Uptown Flowers produced for our wedding were breathtaking. We only met in person twice, but he took many emails and ideas I had shared and weaved them into the perfect design for our wedding. It was very important to me to have beautiful flowers within a reasonable budget, and he executed this portion very well. He was even so kind as to do double duty for our rehearsal and wedding day. Where he went above and beyond was with our dancefloor. We had our reception at the Briscoe, and they have very high standards for adding anything to the walls or the ceilings. William answered all of their questions and requests and elegantly created an overhead peice that made the room much more romantic and lovely. He was always very kind and patient with my mother and me :) as we spouted off ideas and questions. I even made a point to locate my bouquet at the end of the night just so I could take it home and keep it as long as possible. William and his team do beautiful work!
    Monika Married on 05/17/2014
    William is the best! I chose Uptown Flowers for my wedding and everything was exactly what I showed William from my Pinterest page... even better to be honest. Everything was stunning and I got so many compliments and so many people asked who did my flowers. My theme was black and white but I wanted a pop of color with the flowers and they definitely delivered-- Hot pink roses, purple orchids (which are still alive on my bouquet 2 weeks later), dahlias, I can't name all the flowers but they were breathtaking-- people begged to take the smaller arrangements home. I am only sad that I can't keep my bouquet fresh forever bc of how beautiful it was. Even the groomsmen commented on it and came up to smell it bc it looked right out of royal garden- lol. Needless to say, I give a perfect score to Uptown Flowers and definitely recommend them.
    Jacqueline Married on 12/27/2013
    When I initially meet with William Garza at Uptown Flowers, I knew he was going to take my vision and bring it to life. All I told William was that I wanted white flowers everywhere and that I completely trusted his judgement. When I saw my bouquet at the church, I was stunned at how beautiful it was. Upon my arrival at the reception hall, I was more than pleased by the outstanding pieces he created. William and his staff did a wonderful job and I am eternally grateful to them for making our special day so beautiful.
  • Z
    Zenzi Married on 09/14/2013
    Where do I start... This florist is absolutely amazing. His keen eye for detail during the floral consult was impressive. William is personable and extremely professional. He anticipated what I needed before I knew it. The bouquets, arrangements were THE most beautiful I'd ever seen and he went above and beyond to make sure there was no gap in coverage of arrangements and uniqueness of the floral detail. He was amazing to work with and extremely accommodating. I will recommend him to friends and family. A true visual floral artist. Zenzi (Dasia) and Ginette Lewis
    Kelsey Married on 08/17/2013
    I literally cannot say enough good things about William. My sister used him as her florist for her wedding three years ago and her flowers were so beautiful that it was a no brainer of who I wanted to use for my wedding. I was a bit of an unusual bride as I didn't really have an idea of what I wanted, but William managed to take the few ideas I had and run with it. He went above and beyond and made sure that everything was set up perfectly. Everything turned out beautifully. When my husband and I walked into the reception hall I thought to myself "WOW! This is better than I imagined!" and that is in large part thanks to William. The week of my wedding we added another item to his "to do" list and asked him to hang over 40 paper lanterns from the trees at the venue. He said yes without hesitation and the lanterns looked great! William is so easy to work with and is very creative. Everything he does is going to turn out beautifully and will be a quality product. I would HIGHLY recommend him for any of your florist needs.

Thank you William for making my wedding day better than I could have imagined!
    Emily Married on 07/06/2013
    William was very easy to work with, and my flowers were gorgeous! The flowers arrived well before I even did at my wedding, which was a major relief. I loved working with Uptown Flowers!
    Leslie Married on 06/16/2017
    From our initial meeting with William through creating the proposal for the ceremony and reception, we trusted that he understood our daughter’s concept for the flowers. William guided us with his experience and professional recommendations and was able to design within our budget. He was a pleasure to work with and was flexible with our wishes and truly excited to share in our daughter’s vision. The bridal bouquets were exquisite and William artistically and meticulously adorned the Kendall Plantation with his elegant arrangements. Thank you, William, for your creative gift, attention to details collaborating with the other vendors and helping to make our daughter and son in law’s celebration amazing!
    Rose Married on 09/25/2016
    This flower shop has the most talented individuals working for them. Their arrangements are ALWAYS PICTURE PERFECT !!! My daughter couldn't have been happier with her bouquet. They listened to her wants and needs and created a most beautiful display of love. Mr. Garza is SUPER friendly, professional and creative. You can never go wrong with this florist.