Nearby Vendors to Consider

About UpScale Strings

UpScale music that won't break the bank!

Hello future brides and grooms,

Congratulations on your engagement. When we walked down the aisle in 2012, it was one of the most exciting days of our lives. We look forward to welcoming you to the club!

Since we couldn’t play for our own wedding, although we thought about it, we handpicked a group of colleagues and they had our backs. We were fortunate to call them friends then; now, they are members of the UpScale Strings family.

We started UpScale Strings because we wanted to provide the same musical experience, stress-free and at an affordable price, to couples who were ready to tie the knot. After all, who knows the tensions of the wedding day better than a married couple?

While you will find us performing across the US or abroad, our Pittsburgh team of professional musicians will bring an artistic, entertaining, and UpScale flair to your social event. We are ready to make your music the easiest part of the process.

Feel free to visit our website: www.upscalestrings.com. You’ll be able to meet our team and us, access videos, photos, and descriptions of our basic packages and fees.

Think we are a good match?

Please reach us via email at upscalestrings@gmail.com or by phone at 724-914-0346.

Happy wedding planning!

Ceremony (2)
Instrumentals (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

We used upscale strings at our wedding last month and I'm so so happy we did. They were so wonderful and they added such a elegant romantic feel to an already amazing day. They are so talented and easy to work with. I can't recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Whitney, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Upscale strings was an amazing addition to an already day! The majority of our guests traveled over 6 hours for our wedding. When they arrived to our venue, they were greeted with the beautiful sounds of UpScale Strings' harmony. Everything about their service was flawless.

Profile Picture Jesideh, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I called Alejandro only 3 1/2 weeks before my daughter's wedding, halfway expecting to be lectured on how much in advance most clients make contact. I was thrilled to have him be so accommodating in our needs and wants. He was traveling so could not perform, but had other musicians he contracts with. They arrived on time, spoke with who they needed to and made arrangements at the venue. I was the mother of the bride, was never bothered for information, and the music was great. Brienne even checked in with me afterwards to be sure everything worked out well. I would highly recommend Upscale Strings.

Profile Picture Sue, 7/8/16, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1386433034956 up
220x220 sq 1482116680471 hotmetalstudio 29 l

7 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
UpScale Strings with their beautiful, classic and whimsical style are truly professionals in their field. Brienne & Alejandro are exceptional with the guitar, the violins, and their superb voice all add to one very exceptional experience. They perform at weddings, events and special parties. Our studio would definitely recommend UpScale Strings for your special needs. -John Lokmer - Lokmer Photography Inc.

What a wonderful, musical pair these two make! They are an amazing couple and amazing musicians. They would be an amazing addition to any wedding!

Upscale Strings offer an intimate and personal alternative to traditional ceremony musicians. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this duo. My recommendations for their service to my brides, comes not only from the beauty of their musical talents & voice, but from love that can be felt throughout the entire room when they play. Their unique connection with one another will compliment any event or wedding.

Pittsburgh, PA 15229   See On Map