453 N Business IH 35, New Braunfels, TX 78130 Map · Phone number
Package Price $850

About Unveiled Events

At Unveiled our philosophy is to provide quality wedding services at an affordable price to fit the unique needs of each and every bride.

Follow Unveiled Events on

2cd115e5d8eb094a 16403330 633195186878863 2378385645449938142 o

5 Reviews for Unveiled Events

Ashlee · Married on 07/18/2015

Stephanie was amazing and made my day soo easy. I wish I would have hired her earlier, but she really allowed me to enjoy my day. She was a rockstar when it came time for everything - I didn't even know everything that was happening. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/21/2015

We worked with Stephanie for our wedding at Antebellum Oaks in November. I can't say enough wonderful things about her! Our wedding day could have been quite stressful, seeing how it was suppose to be an outside wedding until it POURED rain, for the first time in months, on our wedding day. But Stephanie had already gone over the "just incase rain plan" with us, so everything went smoothly and stress free while getting transitioned inside. She coordinated with our vendors, making sure everyone was going to be where they needed to be and when they needed to be. And she kept everything moving seamlessly from the arrival to departure, so all we had to do is show up, get ready, get married and have the time of our lives. My husband, my parents and of course myself could not thank her enough for making our day so special. I can honestly say on a day where there could have been so many "gone wrongs" there is NOT one thing that went wrong or that we would have changed.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/26/2015

Stephanie was AMAZING! She made the entire day go smoothly and kept everything on schedule. She went above and beyond, even making sure our whole family had drinks on the table waiting for us while we were outside taking post ceremony pictures in the Texas heat. Not only was she amazing at her job, she was also sweet and super easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend Stephanie for anyone who might need a wedding planner!

Sent on 09/30/2015

• 453, N Business IH 35 New Braunfels, 78130 See on map
    5129636371 (Other Phone Number)
    5129636371 (Fax Number)