179 Wynne Way Suite 100, Hatfield, PA 19440 Map · Phone number

About Untouchables Entertainment Group

Untouchables Entertainment Group (215.368.4868) We are an event focused company for those looking for a personalized entertainment experience. What sets us apart from other entertainment companies is that you will meet your DJ and work with them through your entire booking process till the last dance of your affair. We also offer many lighting options to set your event apart from the rest, from uplighting, breakup patterns, special effect dance lighting, wall washing, custom monograms (gobo) and so much more!! Check out our website at www.untouchablesdjs.com for more info and recent images of our work. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Follow Untouchables Entertainment Group on

Wedding venue
Wedding venue
With our L.E.D uplighting
With our L.E.D uplighting
Same image without uplighting.
Same image without uplighting.
securedownload
47eb36b1d6248944 1414526818462 img2806

58 Reviews for Untouchables Entertainment Group

Kelia S · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent DJ- Everyone was Dancing All Night Long

We had a great time working with Greg from Untouchables Entertainment. He listened to all of our requests and everyone said it was one of the best weddings they had been to. People were on the dance floor all night! He kept the night moving with introductions, speeches, etc. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/11/2019

james · Married on 11/04/2017

I don't think I could say enough about the job Greg and Untouchables Entertainment did for our wedding in New Jersey this month. First off, the professionalism and responsiveness was top notch from the first conversation to the day of the event. He took our input and implemented everything we asked for, and also was a big help with keeping the proceedings moving along. The music selection was perfect, the dance floor was never empty and we received multiple compliments from our guests saying it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding and that the DJ was excellent. I don't think he even stopped to take a break!

There was one thing I did not have to worry about for one minute during our special night, and that was the DJ thanks to Greg. I would highly recommend Greg and Untouchables Entertainment for anyone to use going forward.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Julia · Married on 10/21/2017

Hiring Greg as my DJ was one of the best things I did to prep for my wedding. Going into it I was nervous because most people I knew used bigger over priced DJ companies, but I took a chance on Greg based on other 5 star reviews. I'm so glad I did! He got in touch right away. After we set up a meeting in person I knew that he would do a great job and play great music. He was easy to talk to and very reassuring. I had been worried about having a DJ who played the cliche type of wedding music but he really listened to us about what we wanted. His price was right and his personality was easy going and professional. We used Greg for each part of our wedding: ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We went over song list and details the week before the wedding and he gave us great suggestions on what songs to play. Leading up to the big day I would email him with questions and he would always get back to me right away. The day of the wedding he showed up on time and prepared. He introduced the wedding party and made sure we were lined up in order and went over all of our names to make sure he pronounced them correctly. He has a great voice and makes sure the night flows as planned. My family and friends were up dancing before the wedding party was even introduced! That's a good sign for a fun night ahead. I really encourage anyone to use Greg as your DJ! You will be so relieved to know you made the right decision.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Untouchables Entertainment Group FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 895.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,595.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Majestic Images
    Majestic Images Wedding Photographers

Greg and Untouchables is the best. He Listens to what the Bride and Groom want. Makes his suggestions to them and comes up with a music script for their wedding that works. He is true to teh heart and loves what he does. I have never seen an empty dance floor when Greg turns on the Music. Another important thing is that he realizes that the wedding is for the Bride and Groom, not a show for himself. I love working with Him because I know I will always get great dancing photographs when Untouchables is Playing the wedding. Eli-Majestic Images

• Pravada Photography
    Pravada Photography Wedding Photographers

We have worked with Untouchables Entertainment Group many times and can say nothing but great things about them! Greg really takes the time to get to know his clients and goes above and beyond what any other DJ would do. Besides being great DJ's, they offer a wide range of lighting and custom gobo's that really top off any event. You will not be disappointed with any of their services!

• TLJ Studios
    TLJ Studios Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Greg at Untouchables numerous times over the past few years, and it's always a pleasure! Vendors that work well together translate into an incredible wedding day experience, and helps turn a good video into a great one. Untouchables does a great job of keeping the dance crowd energized all evening!

• 179 Wynne Way Suite 100 Hatfield, 19440 See on map