709 S Bench St, Galena, Iowa 61036 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 60

About UnPosed Photography

UnPosed Photography is ready to capture the beginning of your new chapter with stunning keepsakes you’ll hold onto forever. Their contemporary photojournalism style will provide you with true memories of the way your special day felt. This husband and wife duo is located in Galena, Illinois, though they will travel throughout Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, and will happily join you for a destination wedding as well.

UnPosed Photography will work to create a relationship with you so that they can capture your true wedding style and love story. They offer an extensive list of services and photography items, including a variety of print options for all of your wedding needs. Additional services include:

• Boudoir shoot

UnPosed Photography 7
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2018

Dream Photographers!

Cathy and Jeff of UnPosed Photography are truly exceptional when it comes to wedding photographers. If I could rate them as 10 out of 5 stars, I would because that's how amazing they are. Not only do they take incredible photos, but it's like having an extra pair of wedding coordinators when it comes to working with them. Cathy and Jeff reach out to their couples often with information, advice, and reminders to reach out to them for anything that you may need. I felt like I had already known Cathy and Jeff for years within our first few emails and that relationship only strengthened when we finally met them in person for our engagement shoot. My husband and I felt so comfortable working with Cathy and Jeff throughout our engagement session and wedding day because they are both so personable. When you choose to work with UnPosed Photography, you will walk away with incredible photos and relationships with people that you will basically consider family! They are definitely worth the price that you pay for their services that they offer and how much they go above and beyond the roles of typical photographers.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2018

The Best Photographers Ever!

I wish I could rate Jeff and Cathy an infinite number of stars! I seriously can't picture our wedding day without the two of them. Throughout the entire planning process, Jeff and Cathy made the time to meet with us, call us and answer every single one of our emails to ensure that we had everything we needed for a perfect day. Jeff and Cathy created our wedding timeline months in advance and made planning so much easier. Not only are they the best photographers in the world, they are two of the nicest people we have ever met. Cathy stayed by my side the entire day, bustled my dress, pinned flowers in my hair, held my lipstick and even gave me her coat for outdoor pictures because mine had Velcro and was sticking to my dress. I had guests come up to me after the wedding and tell me that our photographers were the best they had ever seen. AND - we received our wedding photos within 6 days of our wedding! Our experience could not have been any better!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2018

This is your dream team! They are the best at what they do! They are extremely professional, amazing quality of service (providing the bride and groom goldfish because we are starving) haha, always willing to accommodate requests of family and friends and keeping you on track for your special day. Their response time is impeccable! Not only do they provide a stunning video of the wedding the day after so that family members and friends can all see they check in and see how you are doing and if there is anything else that they can do for you. I loved working with Unposed Photography and it was the best decision we ever made to have them.

Sent on 10/14/2018

UnPosed Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• NightOwls Media
    NightOwls Media Wedding Videographers

Cathy and Jeff at UnPosed are much more than amazing photographers. They are amazing people. Truth be told, some of the best I have ever had the pleasure to get to know. While I could tell you all day about how wonderful they are at their job, how their couples never stop smiling when they are around them, or how just how much more fun energy they bring to a wedding day that is already bursting with positive energy - you can read their couples' reviews - they are jaw-dropping to read. I'm going to tell you how they are as a fellow vendor. I am wedding cinematographer (videographer). And with this line of work, we get to work with a wide, WIDE variety of different vendors from all over the country, and after filming over 300 weddings since my company has been open, in different states, different styles and socio-economic backgrounds - so, please, let that sink in as I say, Jeff and Cathy are one of the VERY VERY BEST I have ever worked with. They bring a sense of compassion and love to each wedding day not only for their couples but for the other vendors working with them. As you might guess, video and photo tend to work pretty tightly all day together, so when I say that I feel like we were already best friends from our very first shoot together, I want you to know how welcoming, caring and truly outgoing they are as people. Shooting with UnPosed never feels like work, but rather getting together with some of the most creative and caring people and filming for fun. It's true, they care and truly love their couples, but they always go out of their way for the other vendors too, making it an absolute joy to work with them and an absolute honor to call them friends.

• Andrew Houy Music
    Andrew Houy Music Wedding Musicians

When it comes to wedding photography, Uposed is not only the best in the area but may be the best period. There are not too more genuine people in the world. Jeff and Cathy understand weddings and people as well as anyone I've ever met. The talent and creativity shown by Unoosed is unmatched. They are people who work tirelessly everyday at thier craft and produce AMAZING images that capture one of the most important days of your life. Selecting the correct photographers with 100% confidence matters. Uposed Photography is the only photographers I endorse because it truly is the only option. They are amazing!

• Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa
    Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa Hotel Weddings

UnPosed Photography does an amazing job! They are always super creative and just a ton of fun! Any Bride & Groom are in for a super fun day with beautiful photography when Cathy & Jeff are by their side!

• 709 S Bench St Galena, Iowa, 61036 See on map