3655 Twin Lake Ridge, Westlake Village, CA 91361 Map · Phone number

About Unplugged Event Lighting

Unplugged Event Lighting is a modern event lighting company specializing in lighting design for the Wedding and Special Event markets. Our goal is to create beautiful lighting designs that dramatically enhance your event decor and showcase you and your guests in the most flattering light.

Our lighting expertise allows us to dramatically enhance the existing beauty of your venue while transforming your space into an unique and unforgettable environment.

Every aspect of what we offer has been designed with a single goal in mind…to create beautiful results that elevate your event from ordinary to extraordinary.

The size of our fixtures, combined with their clean and elegant appearance, allow our designs to be integrated into any venue without fear of altering the finished refined look.

Our unique understanding of event design techniques and lighting equipment, combined with the ability to mix these elements together in original and unexpected ways, enables us to create truly unforgettable environments that will surpass your expectations.

The Unplugged Difference…

Unplugged Event Lighting specializes in lighting design designed specifically for the Wedding & Special Event Markets. We offer an extensive range of packages focused on Wireless LED Uplighting, Custom Monogram Projection, and Centerpiece Lighting.

All of our LED uplighting systems are capable of being programmed to your specific event/wedding colors giving us the ability to perfectly blend our lighting designs with your color scheme. Everything from bold deep hues to soft pastels can be created to compliment your color scheme and personal style. We have the added unique ability to smoothly fade from one color to another throughout your event allowing us to maintain a fresh, modern and elegant atmosphere.

• 100% wireless uplighting
  • 100% state-of-the-art LED technology
  • Amazingly fast setup and teardown
  • Can be placed or hung anywhere
  • Total creative flexibility indoors and out
  • Inconspicuous low profile
  • Thousands of colors to match any theme
  • No blown circuit breakers
  • No cables to trip over
  • No hot lights that can burn
  • No damage from Gaffers Tape

b1514de83fac9db3 1465661554611 294acosta 1
294acosta 1

8 Reviews for Unplugged Event Lighting

Heather · Married on 04/01/2015

We used Unplugged Event Lighting for our wedding in September. We were referred to Kevin with Unplugged by our wedding planner. From the moment Kevin and I spoke I knew I was in good hands. I live in Arizona so communication was really important. Kevin had amazing communication both via email and phone whenever I had questions and contacted me prior to make sure he knew exactly what my vision was. Kevin was able to take the color I used to paint some of my centerpieces and match it perfectly with the lighting we used for our wedding! Our wedding reception took place at Shorebreak Hotel in Huntington Beach, CA. Words cannot express how much this lighting TRANSFORMED the room. Staff at the hotel commented about how the ballroom "never looked better." Kevin did an AMAZING job providing a work of art with his lights. If you're trying to decide whether or not to use uplighting think no more and call Kevin to get your lighting ordered. Even my husband commented on how glad he was that we had uplighting at our wedding! So thankful we chose to go with Kevin at Unplugged!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Kevin at unplugged is amazing to say the least! If would highly recommend him!! The quality of his lighting is amazing, he is great to work for and he literally save my husband and I wedding! A week and a half out from Our event we found out the room we had was not large enough accomadate all our people plus a 7 piece band! The venue took full responsibility and gave us an additional but that being said we now needed to have lighting for the new room! Kevin came through and saved the day!! My husband and I will forever be grateful and if we have any other events we would definitely use his services again!! I can't speak Highly enough!!!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Bonnie · Married on 07/05/2014

Kevin and Unplugged Event Lighting did such a wonderful job at our wedding at the Carondelet House. Everything was perfect and the transition was seamless. The uplights made a huge impact in our pictures and working with Kevin was a pleasure.

Kevin went above and beyond for us. He came before the wedding to set up the lighting. He came back a second time to turn then on and then he came a third time to break everything down.

We highly recommend Kevin and Unplugged Event Lighting without qualification.

Sent on 08/02/2014

Award

Unplugged Event Lighting FAQ

• What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Dance Floor Lighting, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup