Islay Events

Goleta, California View map Visit website

Islay Events is a Santa Barbara and Ventura, Califonia-based company that specializes in wedding lighting, decor, and design. With more than a decade of experience in the wedding business, they are committed to understanding and executing your unique style. Their goal is to make every detail of your small or large wedding or special event stunning.

Islay Events prides themselves on capturing the couple’s vision down to the smallest detail as well as making the couple’s special day carefree and fun. They will gladly create schedules, budgets, layouts, and scripts for your wedding ceremony or special event. Complete with delivery, set up, and clean up, Islay Events provide the following decor options:

• Dance floor lighting
  • Wall wash
  • Drapery
  • Backdrops
  • String lighting

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$1,006

Which of the following does starting price include?

Uplighting

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$1,804

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Dance Floor Lighting
Delivery
Setup
Uplighting

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Monograms
Outdoor
Pinspotting
Wall Wash

What decor services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Drapery
Event Design
Setup

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

• Scot
    Scot B. Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect Lighting Experience!

Islay did the lighting at our wedding, and I would highly recommend them to anyone! Communication was stellar. They were very responsive and sent me probably close to 10 different quotes as my now wife and I tried to figure out what we wanted for our lighting. They were also very flexible. I ended up adding an extra outdoor lighting feature only a week or two before which they were happy to do. They also did a stellar job on the lighting set up itself! It looked absolutely beautiful, and they complied with all of our venue's restrictions which were many since it was a parks and recreation building with tons of government regulations. We got our full safety deposit back. In short, I cannot recommend Isaly highly enough!!
  • Jen
    Jen Married on 05/18/2019

Loved the drapes!

We rented drapes from Islay events and it was worth every penny! Completely transformed the barn at Higuera ranch and we were SO happy with the way everything turned out. So thankful for this team for being so easy to work with too! Thanks again!! Pat and Jen Reilly 5-18-2019
    Jason Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent Lightning Specialist

Jeremy was easy to work with, efficient and very friendly. He knew the Santa Barbara Maritime Museum and I later found out he had worked with most of my other vendors previously. I would highly recommend him to anybody.

The ceremony and reception were lighted perfectly.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pure Joy Catering, Inc Pure Joy Catering, Inc Wedding Caterers

We've thoroughly enjoyed working with Islay Events. They are extremely professional and easy to work with.

Immaginare Events by Giseli Spera Immaginare Events by Giseli Spera Wedding Planners

We have had the opportunity to work with Jeremy and his team and I highly recommend them. They will make your event pop with their designs in lighting! Thank you for making my clients pleased.

747 South Kellogg #3 Goleta, California, 93117
805-202-5510
Location of (Islay Events)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding