P.O. Box 1782, Paso Robles, CA 93446 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,000
  • Deals 1

About Medina Light Show Designs

Medina Light Show Designs is a wedding DJ company operating out of Paso Robles, California. A professional DJ since 1988, owner Manuel Medina brings over three decades of expertise to every celebration that he soundtracks. A self-confessed ‘lighting and sound aficionado’, he uses state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment to create exceptional dance-floor experiences that both look and sound unforgettable.

Medina Light Show Designs is available for weddings of all shapes and sizes throughout San Luis Obispo County, Monterey County, and Santa Barbara. Client satisfaction is Manuel’s top priority and he is ready to tailor his skills to fit your unique vision for your special day. His passion for his work shines through in every performance and he is committed to providing you with above-and-beyond service from start to finish. His services include:

• Consultation
Wedding venue setup
DJ equipment
DJ equipment
Reception area
Easy simple uplighting to go with the venues overhead string lighting and the table lamps found on...
Reception area
This horse stall was 200 feet long. The uplighting really helped accent the dinning area. Dancing...
8c88810b8d2d687d 1502955657025 ds test1 08
20170325201037hdr
ds test1 08

18 Reviews for Medina Light Show Designs

Nektaria · Married on 07/09/2018

I hired Medina Light Show Designs to DJ my small vow renewal of 35 guests. He was very responsive with my questions and put me at ease! He played all of the hot summer hits and kept us dancing all night! He also stayed true to my music tastes while also playing songs I didn't have on my playlist that got the party going. He was also willing to work with our budget and was very thorough and attentive to details, especially with the ceremony and during our venue walk thru.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Medina Light Show Designs's reply:

Thanks Nektaria, I had so much fun at your VR that I was sad when we had to end it. You, your family & friends were a ton of fun. I am pleased to have DJed your VR. Thanks!

Ale · Married on 05/19/2018

Manny was great to work with from start to finish. He was well organized, responsive and available, and super receptive to our feedback. We loved that we could share our Spotify playlist with him to give him an idea of the wedding music vibe we wanted. We also threw in a last min musical performance and he executed that for us like a boss. Manny also set up bistro lights at our venue and they looked great. We would highly recommend Manny!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Medina Light Show Designs's reply:

Ale, thanks for the kind words. Your families were so much fun. I am glad you and Antman (lol) were happy with my services. Thanks again.

Medina Light Show Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1100.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 160.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Medina Light Show Designs 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• The Groves on 41 Barn & Farm Weddings

Thank you for lighting up our venue!! You make The Barn at The Groves on 41 sparkle! Manny you can keep the party going and the guests out dancing. Great job!

• P.O. Box 1782 Paso Robles, CA, 93446 See on map
    805-919-8821 (Phone number)
    M-F 10a-5p
    Location of (Medina Light Show Designs)