Medina Light Show Designs

Paso Robles, CA View map Visit website
$1,980 Most Popular Price

$1,980 Most Popular Price

Medina Light Show Designs is a wedding DJ company operating out of Paso Robles, California. A professional DJ since 1988, owner Manuel Medina brings over three decades of expertise to every celebration that he soundtracks. A self-confessed ‘lighting and sound aficionado’, he uses state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment to create exceptional dance-floor experiences that both look and sound unforgettable.

Medina Light Show Designs is available for weddings of all shapes and sizes throughout San Luis Obispo County, Monterey County, and Santa Barbara. Client satisfaction is Manuel’s top priority and he is ready to tailor his skills to fit your unique vision for your special day. His passion for his work shines through in every performance and he is committed to providing you with above-and-beyond service from start to finish. His services include:

• Consultation
  • Personalized playlist
  • Bilingual MC services
  • Uplighting
  • Full sound system
  • Dance floor lighting
  • Wireless microphones for speeches
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,980

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$400

What music genres do you specialize in?

Electronic
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • Desiree
    Desiree N. Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best dance party of all time

Where to even begin with Manuel?! I guess we should first say that he spent a whole day setting up our lighting for our wedding reception, and he made my disco ball dreams come true. The lighting was perfect!
    And now for the important part- we had so much fun and everyone was dancing so hard that we added another hour when our wedding was supposed to be over! Manuel kept the people dancing, he followed our "do not" play list, he nailed the timing on our ceremony music, provided the needed mics, and just everything that we needed to create the best party of our lifetime. Even Great Uncle Hal was dancing and he can barely walk without his cane! We also had a unique request to have specific intro songs and introductions for all our speeches, and he nailed this. It was perfect. Manuel played a huge role in making our dream wedding a reality.
    We had so much fun with him and would hire him again in an instant! Don't waste your time looking at other DJs, Manuel is your guy!!

Medina Light Show Designs's reply:

Hey Dez, I am so glad that you and Chuy were pleased with my work. I loved being your DJ. It was such a pleasure watching you all dance the night away. The mini intros for the speeches was fun to do. Seeing Great Uncle Hal on the dancefloor made my day. Mission accomplished! Thanks for having me as your DJ.
    Jonni M. Married on 03/23/2019

Medina Light Show. Dj. Great to have at the party

We hired him for my sisters 50th Birthday party. He was great. Worked with everyone to get the songs they wanted played and kept the dancing going. He was on time. Very professional and easy to work with.
    Nektaria Married on 07/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I hired Medina Light Show Designs to DJ my small vow renewal of 35 guests. He was very responsive with my questions and put me at ease! He played all of the hot summer hits and kept us dancing all night! He also stayed true to my music tastes while also playing songs I didn't have on my playlist that got the party going. He was also willing to work with our budget and was very thorough and attentive to details, especially with the ceremony and during our venue walk thru.

Medina Light Show Designs's reply:

Thanks Nektaria, I had so much fun at your VR that I was sad when we had to end it. You, your family & friends were a ton of fun. I am pleased to have DJed your VR. Thanks!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Medina Light Show Designs 1
Exclusive

The Groves on 41 The Groves on 41 Barn & Farm Weddings

Thank you for lighting up our venue!! You make The Barn at The Groves on 41 sparkle! Manny you can keep the party going and the guests out dancing. Great job!

P.O. Box 1782 Paso Robles, CA, 93446

M-F 10a-5p
Location of (Medina Light Show Designs)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding