Unity Boxes

Hamilton, MI View map

Unity Boxes, based out of Hamilton, Michigan, creates artisanal keepsake ring boxes, every one entirely unique to each couple. Expertly handcrafted by owner Thomas Reverman, each piece tells the love story of the couple by incorporating a personalized hand-burned image into the box itself. Presenting your rings in a thoughtful way such as this can add personality and meaning to the intimate details of your wedding day.

Thomas of Unity Boxes is proud and honored to provide couples with highly detailed and delicately intricate pieces that reflect their personalities. Each box is made from high-quality maple and walnut wood and is handcrafted to your desired specifications. An image of your choosing can be hand-burned into the lid of the box and is finished with a protective glaze. Thomas is willing to collaborate with you directly to ensure that the finished product is just as you had imagined.

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized

What services do you provide?

Design
Shipping
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Gift Boxes
Jewelry

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

3-4 Weeks
1 Month+

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Partial Refund

Sierra M. Married on 07/08/2021

Fantastic artistry and customer service

Tom went above and beyond to make a personalized ring box! I can't wait to use the box at our wedding next year and for years to come. Highly recommend adding this handmade and designed keepsake to your big day!
    Craig C. Married on 11/13/2020

Highly recommend!

Great experience working with this vendor. Very responsive and helpful. The ring box was beautiful and gave a great touch to a perfect proposal!
    Mackenzie F. Married on 09/19/2020

Tom is the BEST

I had seen Tom’s work and went back and forth on if I wanted it in my wedding or not. Finally, I decided I needed to have it. I gave Tom more of a short notice than I wished I had, but he pulled it off. And pulled it off beautifully! I’m so glad with my decision to reach out to Tom to make our ring box, he truly is talented and now we have a keepsake from a friend forever! I highly recommend Tom and the great work he does!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Thomas Reverman
Thomas Reverman
Owner

Welcome & Congratulations!

I am the artist and owner behind Unity Boxes. I started this buisness after my own proposal. I created a personalized ring box for my fiance', burning her favorite images on the lid, and the coordinates of where we met.

After doing some research, I noticed there was nothing like this on the market. There are a lot of laser cut boxes, but they are mass produced and less personal. I wanted to offer customized ring boxes for proposals and newly engaged couples. Each box I make is one of a kind and personal.

If you have an idea for a custom design, or need inspiration bringing your idea together, I will work with you directly to create your unique keepsake. I look forward to hearing your story.

Tom

Hamilton Hamilton, MI, 49419
Location of (Unity Boxes)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding