Uniquely Yours Wedding Services

Neptune, NJ View map

$300 Typical Price

We are Ken and Pattie Manuel, and we would love to be considered as the officiants for your wedding. We are both ordained and licensed to give you the wedding of your dreams.. We have been ordained since 2008. Since then we have had the honor and pleasure of performing numerous ceremonies all over the State of New Jersey. We have also performed weddings in other states, including Massachusettes and Maryland.

We are incredibly in love, and like most happily married couples, we want everyone to be as happy as we are. We are ordained as non-denominational ministers but we are capable of, and able to perform religious ceremonies as well.

We believe that your wedding should be exactly what you want it to be, whether it is a fun and relaxed ceremony or a serious, somber one. We will work with you to make your day as close to perfect as humanly possible. We will take your ideas and dreams and incorporate them into the service. We pride ourselves on the fact that out of all the services we have performed, no two have ever been the same.

We believe that everyone's love story is unique. However, if you prefer a standard service, you have that option. Our goal is to make your wedding stress free for you, so that when the big day comes, you can rest assured that your service will be exactly what you wish. A ceremony that truely is "Uniquely Yours."

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$1

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$1

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Episcopalian
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

NJ

What languages do you speak?

English

Kenneth Married on 09/12/2014
    It was an absolute pleasure working with Pattie and Ken Manuel. What made them stand out to us is that they made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. In fact, that is how we met them in the first place. I was walking around a bridal show while my then fiance spoke to another vendor. Pattie saw that I looked a little out of place, and made conversation with me. After speaking for a while, my fiance came over and we had a nice discussion. It was evident to us from that moment that we would chose the Manuels to perform our ceremony.

The Manuels provided support whenever needed, and did not pressure us to complete the draft of our ceremony until we were ready. They offered their support and assistance during the rehearsal and on wedding day, and performed the ceremony masterfully. Thanks in part to Mr. and Mrs. Manuel, our wedding day was a beautiful and memorable. We are grateful that we had the opportunity to meet and work with such wonderful people.

Uniquely Yours Wedding Services's reply:

Kristine and Kenneth. Thank you for a beautiful review. It was wonderful working with you both. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness. It was also great meeting your families..you can tell that they love and support you both. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!
    Marianne Married on 10/13/2012
    I can't say enough about Pattie and Kenny. They are so in love that it shows, and they do everything in their power to bless the married couple with that love. My wife and I had the most beautiful ceremony; to this day, people cannot stop raving about how touching it was. We trusted them completely to give us a wonderful ceremony, and they delivered. They were prompt to all our meetings, and were never more than an email away. Pattie always responds the second she receives the email, which really made us feel that she cared about our special day. They were kind, generous, loving and so happy to give us a ceremony that we will never, ever forget. Thank you, Pattie and Kenny. You will forever be etched into our memories!

Uniquely Yours Wedding Services's reply:

Marianne, thank you so much for the kind words. You and Gabby were so wonderful to work with...I was honored to be your officiant. We wish you lots of love and happiness and most of all, a HEALTHY New Year!
    Christina Married on 10/11/2012
    I can not say enough good things about Pattie and Ken! They are AMAZING to work with. Pattie designed our ceremony using our input and we could not have done it without her help. They met with us and got to know us as a couple and were really able to put our "fairytale" into words. They were very responsive to any and all questions and assisted me in my planning process. Pattie was a lifesaver because at many times during our wedding planning I was feeling stressed and anxious and she was there for me when I needed her. Our family and friends still talk about our ceremony and how lovely it was and how great Ken was on our wedding day.

They even threw in a special surprise during our wedding and put in a little example of why we wear our wedding band on our "ring finger". All of our guests were encouraged to join us as we used our hands and Ken explained why our bonds would be FOREVER. Ask them about this little "extra" something. WE LOVED IT and SO DID OUR GUESTS!! I was so happy those chose to make this a part of our ceremony!

We loved our day, and it wouldn't have been the same without Pattie & Ken! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE!!

Uniquely Yours Wedding Services's reply:

Christina and Sean, I am sorry that I didn't respond to this sooner, as I never saw it. We had a blast working with you both, and we were honored that you chose us as your Officiants. We also had a great time hanging out with everyone at your reception. I can honestly say that you are now more than former clients...you are friends. Thank you for the review and again, I apologize for not replying sooner.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Dreams Made Real Dreams Made Real Wedding Officiants

Pattie and Kenny are personable and professional and will do a great service that you will remember forever.

86 HAWTHORNE AVENUE Neptune, NJ, 07753
Location of (Uniquely Yours Wedding Services)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding