5910 Duraleigh Road Suite 107, Raleigh, NC 27612 Map · Phone number

About Unique Tailor

Uniquely You is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to become the leading provider of custom tailoring and alterations that best fits your Unique shape and your personality in the Raleigh, NC area.

Follow Unique Tailor on

imag063
img2013100312554

21 Reviews for Unique Tailor

Lauren · Married on 04/07/2018

Sharon was great to work with and did a fantastic job altering my wedding dress. There was a lot of intricate lace that had to be removed and then put back on in order to take up the dress's length, and this was no problem for her at all. It looked just as perfect afterwards as it did before. She was happy to make any small adjustments during my fittings to make sure that the dress fit perfectly, and never rushed through a fitting even if things were busier in the store. I would highly recommend Sharon and Unique Tailor for wedding dress alterations (and other alterations too)!

Sent on 04/28/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/10/2018

Such a great experience here! I waited till the last minute for a bustle and scheduled quickly. She showed me two options and it was done in no time. Added on steaming service and my dress was ready sooner than I expected.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Vivian · Married on 05/27/2017

BETTER THAN TOP NOTCH! Highly recommended if you want to work with Raleigh's best tailor. At Unique Tailors you get talent, superb service and fair pricing. I especially liked working with Sharon who has a great eye. She is so sweet, you can't help but bond with her. We laughed a lot through out my dress fittings which made them fun and memorable, her daughters were darling, I feel like they all became part of my family. The way she cared for me, worked while she was sick to make sure she met my deadline. There aren't enough compliments to describe the work product. My custom dress was the talk of my son's wedding. STUNNING DRESS! THANK YOU SHARON. LOVE YOU!

Sent on 08/07/2017