622 South Federal Hwy, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441 Map · Phone number

About Unique Bridal & Boutique

Unique Bridal and Boutique is guaranteed to be unlike any other bridal shopping experience. The moment you walk in the door, you're greeted with a smiling face and unsurpassed service. With over 13 years experience in the business, our fast, friendly and educated staff is sure to make your shopping experience truly UNIQUE.

We welcome you to experience for yourself what bridal shopping should be and why thousands of customers won't go anywhere else for their special event. With hundreds of gowns to choose from and the dozens of services we provide, we are truly committed to making your dream day a reality.

You've been to the rest, Now come to the Best!
Follow Unique Bridal & Boutique on

CASA1
CASA1

35 Reviews for Unique Bridal & Boutique

samantha · Married on 05/13/2017

Kristina is absolutely AMAZING!! From the minute I walked into the store she treated me like family. Unlike other stores, Kristina is very honest and open about everything. Not once did I feel pressured or that I was being"sold" a product. I was able to bring a picture of the style dress I wanted and she has helped me design the dress of my dreams!! Not only did she help me make my dream dress a reality, but she has helped my bridesmaids find their dresses at a VERY reasonable price. Being that everything is so stressful while planning a wedding, it's really nice to know I have someone that I can count on to get back to me very quickly, be flexible with my work hours, work with my budget and get alterations/have changes done all at the same place!! I highly recommend Kristina and her store to any bride/bridal party.

Kristina is truly amazing. She made finding the perfect dress a wonderful experience. She really listens to what you want. I am so happy I went to Unique Bridal.

I absolutely loved my dress! They can basically do anything to any dress they have. The staff is very nice, very professional and helpful. For a small fee they will even prep all dresses for members of your bridal party even if the dresses weren't ordered from their store.

Unique Bridal & Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly

• 622 South Federal Hwy Deerfield Beach, FL 33441 See on map
    5619987601 (Phone number)
    9544277339 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Friday: 10am-6pm Thursdays: 10am-7pm (By Appointments) Saturdays: 10am-4pm Sundays: CLOSED