Unforgettable Events Co

Modesto, CA View map
$5,000 Package Price

$5,000 Package Price

Unforgettable Events Co is a wedding coordination company based in Modesto, California serving couples marrying in the greater Bay Area, Tri-Valley, and Central Valley California area. This organized and understanding wedding planning team helps couples find exactly the right look and feel for their wedding day. Their team of wedding planners dedicates themselves to taking care of the tiny details so that couples aren’t left stressing over them.
The wedding planners at Unforgettable Events Co help couples with full planning and partial planning services. They are able to organize a couple’s ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. The team also helps nearly weds with day-of coordination, so that all of the hard work planning the wedding can come together seamlessly without the couple having to stress. Instead, they can feel like a guest at their own wedding. The company's professionals are able to take care of a whole range of logistics, including budget analysis, event design, guest list creation, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. They help couples plan:

• Civil weddings
  • Religious weddings
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Tali Married on 07/09/2021

We were truly blessed to have these ladies

Sophia & Yesenia made our wedding day the best it could be! They helped with so much even after our wedding day. Anything we wanted, they were able to make it happen. They made the process of it all so calming just by being a text message away. They were also our floral vendors. The Venue decor was amazing! It was exactly what we wanted! The church decor was so beautiful. We wouldn’t have wanted it any other way. They are also the sweetest! Thank you ladies!!!
  • Janet
    Janet G. Married on 05/09/2020

I highly recommend them!

The moment I met Sophia & Yesenia I knew they were the perfect match to support me during the process of wedding planning. I consider myself pretty organized, but when it comes to planning a large event, I had no idea where to start or how to stay on track and make sure I didn’t forget anything. Sophia & Yesenia were incredible at setting up a complete document that acted as a checklist for the entire planning process. From getting vendors to timeline, Sophia’s input saved me all the stress and sleepless nights and Yesenia speaks Spanish and she was a life saver for my husband and my family’s input. Then, COVID19 got in the way and these two wonderful ladies were always besides me and keeping me updated on the regulations and new policies. I am so blessed and thankful that are venue required us to get wedding planners, because I would have been lost without them. But let’s be real, come day of wedding Sophia & Yesenia were my ANGELS! They were running around making sure everything was where it was supposed to be and ensured that my dream wedding came to life. My husband & I enjoyed every moment of the day; it was worth every single penny! Not only is Yesenia & Sophia organized and wonderful to work with, they are truly the sweetest humans ever and made this process so enjoyable. I highly recommend them to book them for your next event!!

Unforgettable Events Co's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to be part of such a special day! We loved being a part of it and making if everything you wished for! A beautiful wedding and couple indeed! ;)

1520 East Hatch Road Modesto, CA, 95351
209-614-6691
209-735-9795

Monday-Sunday 10AM-5PM
Location of (Unforgettable Events Co)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding