Atlanta, GA 30301 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Unforgettable Designs Studio

Unforgettable Designs Studio is a wedding floral design specialist in Atlanta, Georgia who enjoys designing stunning seasonal bouquets and arrangements that reflect the personalities of both Bride and Groom.

You may ask Will I pay more because Unforgettable Designs Studio is a Wedding Specialist?

Quite the opposite! The decision to set up my studio at home was a strategic one by keeping my overhead low. I am able to guarantee highly competitive pricing, without compromising the top quality of my designs. I encourage you to shop around, but not just for price check the quality of the flowers being used, and the quantity. The flowers used in Unforgettable Designs Studio arrangements are the best value. The overheads the other flower shops have to spend on shop fronts, staff and other expenses, I put into your flowers!

Follow Unforgettable Designs Studio on

IMG2041
Fotolia7812479XS

6 Reviews for Unforgettable Designs Studio

Caroline · Married on 10/17/2010

It is so refreshing to work with someone that is so passionate about their work and that is diligent about meeting your needs! This is what Unforgettable Designs Studio will provide while supplying you with arrangememts that are unique, elegant yet have a comfort to them by the way that Michelle (the owner) chooses the flowers, colors and textures that are placed in each arrangement. I love the touch of European flair to each arrangement yet being able to fill your needs if you prefer something else. I would choose Unforgettable Designs Studio over and over again knowing that my needs will be met including design, budget and timeliness.

Sent on 10/26/2010
  • F

Thomas · Married on 10/02/2010

We have used Michelle several times to provide floral to our home. Her ability to design arrangements that are exactly what we had in mind, but uable to vocalize is uncanny. She is a true artist and her designs are not like anything you will see anywhere else. The depth, color, and complexity to her designs are incredible!

Sent on 10/25/2010

Brandi · Married on 09/18/2010

I can sum it up in one word OUTSTANDING!!! Michelle is extremely talented and designs the most beautiful arrangements. I appreciated how Michelle listened to what I was looking for and came up with incredible designs and was able to stay within my budget. I recommend her 100%.

Sent on 10/25/2010

Award

Unforgettable Designs Studio FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Unforgettable Designs Studio 1
    Hey Brides!
    Free Father's Bout & Mother's Corsage to match the Bride's Bouquet!