Saint Charles, MO 63303 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Under Grace Photo

Welcome!

I'm Michelle, the owner and sole photographer of Under Grace Photo. This itty bitty boutique studio visually documents love in all forms in the Saint Louis area and nationwide. On my blog you will find images of individuals, couples and families that are deeply loved and under grace. From time to time I'll pepper in some peeks into my life as a mom, personal projects, and maybe a recipe or two.Please don’t hesitate to contact me for assistance or for more information.I’d love for you to follow my Tweets and friend me on Facebook.

captainhammer014

Under Grace Photo 7
  • Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 07/12/2019

Best. Photographer. Ever.

Michelle was AMAZING to work with!! I was constantly asking her questions before the wedding and she always answered as soon as she was able and never made me feel like I was asking a stupid question. On our wedding day, she was such a breath of fresh air. She was so calm, cool, and collected the entire day and never let on that anything was stressing her out. She was able to adapt to any needs that we had that we didn't anticipate. She took the most incredible pictures and documented our day so perfectly. When we got our pictures back, I spent the whole day looking at them and reliving the wonderful day through her pictures. She captured the sweetest moments that I will treasure forever. Thank you, Michelle!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Under Grace Photo 15
    Under Grace Photo 16
    Under Grace Photo 17

S · Married on 10/13/2012

Michelle was simply wonderful! I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat. From always sending me quick responses, having a sneak peak of our wedding photos at the reception, to having the most beautiful wedding album I've ever seen -- definitely one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. We had so much fun with her taking photos at the wedding and have the photos to prove it. :)

Sent on 01/08/2013

Tim · Married on 08/18/2012

Working with Michelle was an absolute pleasure. She was so friendly, professional and on-point the whole entire time. I absolutely love her photo-journalistic, candid style and the moments she captured are absolutely invaluable. I would recommend Michelle/Under Grace Photography to absolutely everyone.

Sent on 01/22/2013