Uncommon Closet LLC

3720 W Fullerton Ave, Chicago, IL 60647 · Phone number · Visit website

About Uncommon Closet LLC

Based in Chicago, Illinois, Uncommon Closet LLC is a tailoring and alteration company that specializes in wedding garments. Working with couples of all budgets, the team at this store strive to make all couples look their best when they walk down the aisle. Whether you want a custom suit for your big day, or have found an incredible gown that doesn't quite fit, this talented team can assist.

Uncommon Closet LLC offers a wide array of alterations and tailoring services, including fittings and embellishments. Couples can choose to make an appointment to visit the store or alternatively discuss their needs online. This team understands that newlyweds-to-be can benefit from a second opinion, and allow clients to bring guests to their appointment. While this company recommends that couples allow 3-4 weeks for tailoring and 3-4 months for custom clothing orders, they may accommodate rush orders upon request.

• LGBTQ+-owned

2 Reviews for Uncommon Closet LLC

• Jessica

Jessica K. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing service

Korri took me in and quickly put my mind at ease when I needed extensive alterations done to my wedding gown a month out from my elopement. My gown looked so perfect and I have Korri and Julia to thank ❤️ They were prompt and had sharp attention to detail. I’ll be going to them for all of my alteration needs.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Uncommon Closet LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica for your kind words! Working with you to make your wedding day perfect was so much fun! You were a delight to have in the shop and we hope to see you again soon!

Best!