About Ultra Mix Events

DREAM BIGGER! Epic Lighting & DJ Experience. Special FX. Specialize in EDM!

Ultra Mix Events - Full Time DJ, Dedicated, Passionate. We exceed expectations. Hiring the right DJ will make all the difference in having an amazing Reception! We focus on quality and delivering a DJ experience like no other! Your Wedding happens once, make it epic!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Uplighting (9)
Consultation (8)
One Event Per Day (7)
Photobooth (5)

Matt was a wonderful DJ! Very friendly and professional.

He was very flexible with us as we had a few last minute changes. My dad and I had practiced a dance for our song together and needed the song to end at specific time, and Matt did great with the timing. He was very professional and made the wedding such a good time. We had some song requests that weren't necessarily the best for dancing, so Matt did a great job at interspersing them during the cocktail hour and meal.

Matt was a blast to be with during the wedding and truly made it spectacular. He reads the crowd very well and played something for everyone. The lighting was spectacular as well and really added that good time feel we had been looking for. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

He answered all my emails and texts within the same day and didn't mind when I sent him several in a row. I had some special requests and Matt did wonderfully with them. He found the specific version of a song I had wanted, and double checked what version when there was another song with several variations. We had some nerdy songs and Matt played them all.

Definitely go with Matt for your event :)

Profile Picture Laura, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt was great. Listened to all my wants for the wedding. He set the mood with the music and everyone danced, even my mom!!! He played some techno the final hours of the reception per my request and it was a hit!!! Great DJ and worth every penny. Thanks Matt, we love having you!

Profile Picture Trisha, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, One Event Per Day

Ultra Mix Events Pricing

20 Photos

1 VIDEO

Raleigh, Travels East Coast, NC 27609   See On Map
919-526-0115 (phone)
Ultra Mix Events is a wedding DJ Service from Raleigh, NC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Greensboro, Charlotte, and Wilmington. Ultra Mix Events is a professional wedding DJ and Photo Booth Company that has been part of the East Coast wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in DJ/MC, Photo Booth Rental and Uplighting.